Chapter 9: I Miss You.

-Victoria's pov-

It's 6 months now and I still haven't told Adam about me and ty. I'm scared. I just hope he doesn't flip out. Ugh.. im just going to tell him soon. Anyways he's leaving tonight to go meet up with Brandon. Maybe i'll call him on skype later and tell him. But for now i'm just going to keep my mouth shut.

"Okay Babe! I'm leaving!" I hear Adam yell. I quickly got up and ran downstairs.

"You're not leaving without hugging me!" I say as i catch my breath. I walk up to him and i hug him.

"I'll miss you." I say griping on to him tight.

"I'll miss you more beautiful." He says as he kisses my forehead.

After about two minutes of hugging i finally let go.

"I'll see you soon.. right?" I ask.

"I'll be back in four days. I'll skype you every two hours. I love you Victoria Michelle Ellis." He says.

I smile and he takes his stuff to the car and puts it in there. I walk outside as he gets in the car and starts it up. He waves and blows a kiss , catch it and wave back. He begins driving down the rode then he disappears into the distance.

"This going to be a long four days." I say to myself.

-Adam's Pov-

*skips time*

I finally arrive to Brandon's house. All I can think about is Tori. I miss her so much. I wish I could go back, but it's too late. I'm already here. I beep the horn and Brandon walks outside.

"BASSSH!" I scream.

"SKYYY!" he screams back. I jump out the car and I hug him.

"YOU SMELL LIKE BUDDER!" He says. We both began cracking up. After the long awkward hug I get my bags out the car. I go in his house and I see a tall, skinny girl with longish hair. She looks over to me and smiles.

"You should be Adam right?" She asks.

"Yeah, and you are?" I ask.

"My lovely girlfriend, Clara." Brondon says as he walks across the room to her. They smile at each other and he kisses her forehead.

"LOLOL CLASHUR!" I scream.

We all start laughing. Atleast ten minutes after we all talked Brandon took me to the room i was staying in. It was huge. I hurry and unpack and I set my laptop up. I quickly get on skype and I call my girlfriend. After about 5 rings she picks up.

Skype call;

A; Hey beautiful.

T; Hey baby.

A; I miss you.

T; I miss you more. Are you at Brandon's house yet?

A; I've been here.

T; ... oh.. um.. I knew that.

A; Yeah sure.

T; Shhh..

A; You're so cute.

T; -blushing- Stahp it.

A; It's true. I'm 100% with you.

T; God.. I miss you so much.

A; -Looks at the time and sighs-

T; What's wrong?

A; I kinda gtg. I'm sorry.

T; Baby, I understand. Don't Apologize.

A; I love you.

T; I love you too.

A; -blows a kiss-

T; -pretends to catch it.

-end of the call.-

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Aweeh, #Adori.

LOL.

I wonder what'll happen next.

Find out in the next chapter.

-TLM