Chapter 13: Why'd you leave me again?

-Victoria's Pov-

The ceremony was finally over and we were heading home. I looked over at Mitch and he looked tired. I think he noticed I was staring at him because he turned his head, looked at me, and smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey Tori, may I ask you something?" Mitch asked.

"Sure?" I reply , confused.

" I've always wanted to ask you this.. But since we broke up for a while I couldn't ask you.." He says as he pulls something out of his pocket. " but, Victoria, will you do the honor of being my wife?"

I was so shocked. Instead of saying anything, I just threw my arms about him.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" He ask.

I go to nob but then I hear a loud crash and everything goes black.

-skips time-

-Mitch's Pov-

I wake up to a really bright light. At first I was blinded, but after awhile I finally realized I was in the hospital. I looked to my right and I see a person in that bed. I wonder who it is and what happened to them.

" Mitchell, you're awake." A nurse says, walking in.

"What am I doing in here?" I ask.

"You were in a car accident, Hun." She answers.

"OMG, where's Tori?!" I thought.

"What happened to the girl I was with?" I ask.

The nurse looked at me and frowned. "I'm sorry, but she passed away."

As soon as the words hit me, I couldn't take it. I broke out crying. Tori wasn't just my fiancé, but she was my heart, she was my smile, she was the love of my life, my everything, but most importantly my best friend. I couldn't believe she left me... Again.

I just can't do anything without her. My life isn't complete anymore. I was just numb and heartbroken. This is all my fault. If only I would have pulled over. Fml.

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

All I have to say is #sorrynotsorry.

-TLM.