Chapter 2: The Kiss.

-Victoria's Pov-

I do like Adam alot.. I just didnt know how to tell him. What if he likes me back. That would be awesome. I just can't believe I met him. Gosh.. I think i'm in love. but speaking about being in love, Maddie keeps smiling at her phone. I wonder why.

"Dude, he's so perfect!" Maddie scream.

"Shhh.. calm down.. and who's perfect?" I ask.

"Oh.. umm Jason." She answers, smirking at her phone.

"#Mason.. " I whisper.

She then looks up at me and gives me and evil look. I chuckle and I head out the bathroom. I kinda forgot where the table was so I started looking around. Finally someone started calling my name.

"Tori, are you lost?" Adam asks as he giggles a little.

"Lol, no. I just forgot where we sat." I say.

"You're too cute." he says, grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

"And you're even cuter." I say , smirking a bit.

"Would you two stop flirting and come on?!" Jason yells.

"Coming!" We both yell back.

By the time we got to the table, Maddie was already there. We both sat down still holding hands, and for some reason Jason and Maddie were smiling really big.

"Why so happy?" I ask.

"Well you two are holding hands." Maddie responds.

"Thats not all we do." Adam says.

"What do you mea-" I was cut off by Adam smashing his lips into mine.

Instead of pulling away I kissed back. I could hear Maddie and Jason "Awe-ing" and taking pictures. Finally Adam pulled away. I didnt want him to. I could tell he didn't want to either.

- Adam's Pov-

I finally pulled away from the kiss. I didn't want it to end, and I could tell she didn't want to either. All of a sudden my phone started going crazy. I had tons of notifications from twitter and instagram.

"You like that Adam?" Jason asks , with a smirk on his face.

"Oh.. god.. you didn't..?" I ask with a slight angry tone.

I suddenly checked instagram and twitter and it was the pic of me and Tori kissing.

"Tori, get ready to get alot of follower." I say.

- Maddie's Pov-

I looked at my phone and seen the time.

"Guys, Me and Tori gotta go." I say.

"Oh shoot! My parents are gonna kill me!" Tori adds.

We then take off our skates and take them to the people. We started heading to the car, when I felt someone hug me from behind. I was scared at first then, I knew exactly who it was.

"Jason?" I say.

"Yeah?" he ask as he turns me around and plants a kiss on my cheek.

All I could do was blush. I liked Jason alot.. but I guess he only thinks of me as a best friend. friends kiss in the cheek right? I didn't know.

"Maddie we gtg now!" Tori screams.

Jason quickly lets go of me and I get in the car. I wave by and then I leave.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

#Mason? (;

Lol.

I wonder whats gonna happen next. Find out in the next chapter.

-TLM