Chapter 6: Leave Then.

-Victoria's Pov-

They finally let me go home. I haven't been home on 7 days.. i havent seen my parents at all. I hope they aren't worried. Maddie dropped me off and I walked up to the door. I took a deep breathe and and turned the nob.

"Mom..? Dad..? Im home" i say. I turn to my right and just see my dad sitting on the couch.

"Where have you been Victoria?" He says with anger in his voice.

"I've been at Maddie's... " i say. He stands up and walks towards me. "And who did you ask?" He asks as he looks me up and down.

" Do I have to ask? I thought I was 18. Which means im legal. " i say. He slaps me.

"Since you're so 'legal' pack your bags and leave." He says walking away.

I couldn't believe it! He told me to pack my stuff and to leave.

"What kind of Father are you?" I yell back.

He ignored me and went to the basement. I ran up to my room and shut and locked the door. Then I walked over and sat on my bed. I began crying. Where will I stay? How will i make it all alone? Why did he do this to me? After about 20 minutes of crying i called Adam.

-Adam's Pov-

I was laying in the bed half asleep when my phone rang. It was Tori.

-le phone call-

A; Hello?

T; Adam.. my dad kicked me out.

A; what...?

T; he told me to pack my bags and leave.

A; bby.. you can always stay with me.

T; Adam.. I love you.

A; I love you too Tori.

-end of le phone call-

I couldn't believe it. Tori was actually moving in with me. I was so excited. I cant for her to get here.

-skips time-

It was around 8pm when there was a knock at my door. I opened it and it  was my dream girl.

"Hey beautiful, let me take your bags." I say as I grab her stuff. She smiles and follows me upstairs.

"Want to sleep in my room or .. your own room?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter." She says smiling. I decide to let her sleep with me. I take her bags in the room and puts them by the dresser.

"We can unpack tomorrow because its late." I said as i smiled at her.

-Victoria's Pov-

We decided that i would unpack tomorrow. Be both put on our pajamas and then laid in bed.

"Tori..  cuddle me please?" Adam asks. I smile and began cuddling him. He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Please be mine forever? " i say as i look up at him.

"Is that even a question? Of course ill be yours forever. Im nothing without you." He says smiling at me.

"Awe. I love you so much!" I say as i kiss his cheek.

"I Love you more bby." He says.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
What will happen next?

Will Tori ever see he family again?

Will Mitch and Tori become friends?

Who knows?

Find out in the next chapter!

-TLM