Chapter 3: Let Me Love You.

-Adam's Pov-

-skips to two days later-

It's been two whole days since i've seen Victoria. She hasn't texted me at all. Maybe she didn't feel the same. Maybe she just thought of me as a friend. I just can't stop thinking about her. She's perfect. I want her in my life. Wait no. I need her in my life. That's when I heard a knock at the door. I got up to see who it was. It was Jason. I open the door and let him in. We both went in the living room and sat.

" Hey bud. I have an idea.." Jason says.

"What is it bud?"I ask.

"Me, you, Maddie, and Tori can double date tonight!" He says.

"Thats perfect! But where at?" I ask.

"The karaoke place across town. We can sing to Maddie and Tori. " I says.

"Okay! Lets call the girls and get ready!" I say.

-Victoria's Pov-

I was sitting on my bed watching some of Adam's video when i heard someone throw something at my window. I set my laptop down and looked out and it was Maddie.

"Hey Tori wanna come over? " she asks.

"Sure!" I answer.

I grab my bag and phone. I run downstairs and sneak out the back door. I jump over the fence where Maddie is.

"Ready?" She asks.

"Yeah." I say.

We go to her house and run straight to her room. I set my bag down and sit on her bed.

"Soo.. have you talked to Adam?" She asks.

"No. I lost his number. " i say.

"That sucks! " she says.

"Yeah i know.." i say. Then Maddie's phone rings.

"It's Jason.." she says looking at her phone.

"Answer it!" I yell.

-le phone call-

M: hey

J: Hey Maddie wanna double date tonight?

M: With?

J: Adam and Tori?

M: Yeah!

J: okay. See you tonight at 8.

- end of le phone call-

"Hey me and you are going to the karaoke place at 8 okay?" Maddie say.

"For what?" I ask "To sing duh. Lets get ready!" She yells. She runs over to her closet and pulls out a gorgeous red dress.

"You're wearing this." She says smirking. "

Dont you think its a little too fancy?" I ask.

"Tori just wear it!" She says.

"Fine." I say.

- Adam's Pov-

It was finally 8:00. Me and Jason were waiting for the girls.

"Where are they? " i ask Jason.

"Walking up now." He answers. Jason looks over to the door as it opens.

"Oh... my .. god.." he says as his jaw drops.

"What?" I say as i look over and see Victoria. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Y-you look wonderful." I say.

"Thank you. " she says as she blushes. I take her hand and lead her to the table.

"How have you been?" She asks.

"I've been good... i just missed you." I say.

Victoria looks up at me and smiles. I lean in the kiss her but then it was Me and Jason's turn to sing.

-Victoria's Pov-

Adam said he missed me. All I could  do was smile. He was about to kiss me but it was his turn to sing. I loved when he sings. His voice is beautiful. Adam and Jason were whispering something to each other then both walked over to the Dj. I heard the beginning of the song and all i could do was melt. ( the was 'let me love you" by Neyo) I guess he really did feel the same as I did. I didn't think he was the one. I knew he was. During the whole song his eyes never left mine. When the song was over he told everyone to quiet down.

"What's going on?" Maddie asked me.

"Idk.." i say back.

Adam grabbed his mic and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and held the mic in his other hand.

"Victoria, all my life i have been looking for the 'one' and i believe I found her. Will you be my girlfriend? " he asks. I smiled and looked down at him.

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Adam." I answer.

Everyone started clapping. Adam stood up and hugged me. Jason and Maddie took pictures.

"Hey! Send me that!" Adam and I both said in unison.

-Jason's Pov-

-skips some time-

Me ,Adam,Maddie, and Victoria went to a park. I grabbed Maddie's hand and helped her up a tree.

"Adam and Tori are so cute together." I say.

"Yeah they are" she adds. I look over at Maddie and she looks at me.

"Maddie .. you're beautiful .. and I have loved you ever since we met in 5th grade. Please be my girlfriend? " i ask. She looks at me surprised and hugs me.

"Of course ill be your girlfriend, Jason!" She yells. I kiss her forehead and yells

"#MASON!". Adam and Tori look up in the tree and smile.

"Congrats brah!" Adam yells.

"Same to you man!" I say back.

-Victoria's pov-

Adam and I were walking around the park when we heard Jason scream "#Mason." Me and Adam looked up and Adam congratulated him. Jason did the same.

"Lets leave them alone." Adam whispers in my ear.

He takes my hand and we walk over to a picnic table. We both sit on it and look up at the stars.

"They're beautiful. " i say.

"I know you are." Adam says.

I look at him and I smile. He leans in to kiss me but then a car pulls up to the park and a bunch of guys in leather jacks get out and start approaching us.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I wonder who the guys are.

I wonder if they are gonna hurt them.

I hope not!

Find out in the next chapter.

-TLM