Imagine for Kaira <3 *DIRTY*

ANother stressful day at work. After being yelled at by customers all day, and getting yelled at by your boss, all you wanted to do was go home to Cameron and cuddle up on the couch. As you got home you through your bag on the couch, and then yourself. You let out a sigh, as it was the first time all day you actually got to sit down. You heard footsteps shuffling over to you, and you felt Cameron's hand come in contact with your back rubbing soothingly.

"Bad day?", he asked kissing your cheek slightly.

"You have no idea", you groaned.

"Come on", he said gently grabbing your hand and leading you off the couch.

"Where are we going?"

Cameron entered the bathroom and said, "Well, me and you are going to take a hot bath, I'm going to massage your shoulders, then after that we can order some take out food, and cuddle the rest of the night".

You smiled and said, "I'de like that". He smiled down at you and pecked your lips again. He then turned around to find the right temperature for the bath, as you undressed. After he had found the right temperature he turned to you.

"Lady's first", he said smiling. You giggled slightly before climbing in. He climbed in behind you, and you rested yourself on his chest. His hands slowly started rubbing your shoulders, earning a quiet groan from you. He chuckled slightly and kissed behind your ear. You closed your eyes and let the feeling of him take over you. You tilted your head to the side slightly, and soon felt his lips start to slowly caress your neck.

"Cameron...", You said breathlessly.

"Yes baby?", he responded, returning back to your neck.

"I love you", you said still enjoying the feeling of Cameron's lips.

"I love you too", he flipped you over so you were now beneath him in the water, "more then you will ever know". his hands found there way to your waist, him still kissing your neck. His hands traveled from your waist to your thighs. He pushed slightly hinting for you to spread you legs. You did so. Cameron's lips traveled from your neck to your collar bone. He bit down slightly making you breath in sharply. He slowly kissed down from your collar bone to your shoulder, to your boob. He took the bud between his lips and sucked slightly.

"Shit, Cam", you moaned. His fingers danced from your thigh to the place you needed him most. He slowly started to add pressure to your clit.

"Cameron, baby...", you whimpered as you felt yourself getting wetter and wetter.

"Feel good baby?", he asked kissing further down your body. You couldn't even come up with a answer because of all the pleasure he was giving you.

"Answer me Kaira", he said stopping his fingers.

"Yes, yes Cameron, it feels so good".

"Good girl", he said beginning to move his fingers again. You felt his fingers drift from your clit to your entrance, and plunged in.

"Aha!", you moaned grabbing on to his bicep. His fingers were reaching every part of you driving you crazy. He began to leave kisses on your neck once again.

"Shit baby your so good at this!" When you were stretched enough he added another finger.

"Shit babe even around my fingers your tight", he groaned. His fingers changed pattern and be began to scissor his fingers. He reached your clit with his thumb and began to rub vigorously. Cameron pulled back his fingers as he felt you tighten.

"Your going to cum when I'm inside of you" He locked his lips with yours, and you reached down and grabbed ahold of his cock. You pumped his slowly and teased the tip with your thumb slowly rubbing the slit. 

"Shit babe", he groaned against your lips. Cameron grabbed ahold of the base of his cock and rubbed his tip along your slit collecting your wetness before sliding himself inside of you. 

"Oh fuck baby!', you moaned as you felt yourself stretch around him.

"God Kaira your so tight!" He groaned again as he felt your nails scratch down his back.

"No your just fucking huge!" He started out slow but soon began slamming into you making the water splash around you. His hand traveled down to your heat once again and began rubbing your clit. 

"Oh shit babe just like that!", you moaned felling plain ecstasy.  After all the crap that happened at work this was definitely helping you feel better. 

"Shit you feel so fucking good around me!" His pace hadn't slowed down at all, and you were still feeling on top of the world.

"Oh shit babe right there" You felt Cameron slam against your g-spot. When he found the place he had been looking for he continued to slam into from that angel. You felt the familiar tightness form in the pit of your stomach.

"Shit babe I'm close!", you whimpered against his neck.

"Me too baby. Let it go" You let the orgasm take over you. You curled your toes, and your breath coming out as short broken pants. You felt Cameron twich inside of you, the feeling of you tightning around him must have sent him over the edge. 

After you to had both came down from your highs, he pulled out and grabbed your hand.

"Let's get you dried off", you smiled and took his hand letting him pull you up, cosidering all your strengh have just been used. He dryed you off leaving playful pecks on your lips the whole time. After you had put pajamas on, you and Cameron landed on the couch. He put on a movie adn you cuddled his chest until you fell asleep finally feeling happy that day.

I hope you liked it Kaira! If you would like you can request a preference!

SEND IN REQUESTS FOR IMAGINES AND PREFERENCES!