He Gets Jealous <3

Cameron, has always been one to get jealous. He just doesn't think he's good enough for you, and that any other guy can come in and take you away from him. But you on the other hand, think the complete opposite. Cameron is the best thing that has ever happened to you, and you could never leave him. Not if you tried.

Today, you and Cameron were just out on the town having a good time. You guys were just taking walks down the street, occasionally going into shops, and just having a good time over all.

You and Cameron decided to go into a clothing store. Since the moment you two entered the shop, you and Cameron both, felt a pair of eyes staring directly at you. You looked over to where you could feel the staring and realized a guy, maybe a year older then you, staring at you head to toe, biting his lip. You could feel Cameron's arm tense around you, and you squeezed his hand to show that the guy staring, does not even begin to compare to him. You looked over at him and smiled softly before pecking your lips. He pulled you in closer, and you guys began to look around.

About 5 minutes in the store, Cameron found a shirt that he liked. He had told you just to wait outside the dressing room while he tried it on. He kissed the top of your head before disappearing into the dressing room.

You were just minding your own business, trying to find something you liked, when all of a sudden the guy from earlier came up to you and said "I see your all alone".

"Well, my boyfriends trying on a shirt", you said giving him a half smile, feeling a little uncomfortable yourself.

"Oh, your boyfriend huh? That's the idiot that you walked in with right?", he said cocking his head a little to the side, pushing a piece of hair behind your ear.

You quickly pushed his hand away and said, "You don't know him".

"Well, I do know that he is insane for leaving you all alone with a handsome guy like me". At this point you could feel his hand slip around your waist pulling you closer to him. That's when you heard Cameron's voice.

"Hey!", he said walking over to you guys. "And just exactly what do you think your doing with my girlfriend?", he said knotting his eyebrows in frustration.

"Well, I was just in the middle of telling her that she deserves a real man", he said doing that smirk, equally pissing you off as much as it was Cameron. Before Cameron could do anything, you pulled him out of the store.

"Cameron don't let him bother you", you said trying to calm Cameron's exploding nerves.

"Y/N! How the hell can I not let him bother me! He just flirted with my girlfriend", he said making clear emphasis on the word MY.

"I know, I know. But Cameron I wouldn't let him gay far. That guy, doesn't even come close to how perfect and amazing you are".

Before he could say anything else, you pulled his neck down to your dance and smashed your lips onto his. You took your time showing him that no one could ever take his place.

You finally pulled back and he smiled. "I know you wouldn't have let him gone far it's just, I feel like any guy could come and take my place you know? Like they will be better then me", he said looking down at the ground a little embarrassed.

You grabbed his chin with your index finger and smiled shyly at him. "Cameron, no one can take pm your place. I love you way to much to ever let you go", you pecked his lips once more.

"I love you Y/N".

"I love you too".

PLEASE SEND IN REQUESTS!!!

I'm sorry if it sucked, but I wanted something else out there for you guys. Please send in requests, I would love to do them. I love you beautiful people!