The Prince of Crime

Raymie Reddington's POV

Dad smiles at me as a young man my age comes into view. "Raymie, this is Xavier, your assistant."

"Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Reddington." I chuckle and shake my head "Look, if I hear Mr. Reddington, I'm looking around for my father. Just call me Raymond, Raymie, Red Jr, which ever one that's easier for you." Xavier nods "Very well, Raymie."

I smile "So, why did you bring me here to meet Xavier, Dad?" my father chuckles "My boy, if you're going to be the prince of my criminal empire, you need some allies. Not to mention people that work for you." I nod, "And Xavier's.......one of my associates?"

"Yes." I tilt my head "Can Skylie be one of my allies?" Dad raises his brow "Skylie? Oh, Skylar Ressler." He sighs "I'm afraid Donald won't let you get anywhere near his daughter now. And unless you can somehow find a way to get back in the Post Office without being arrested and put in the Core, I don't see that happening." I sigh, Dad places his hand on my shoulder

"But, I can assure you, Raymie. Skylar's fine. I will find good allies and associates for you, don't worry." He hands me a couple of folders. "Xavier's your tracker. If there is someone you need to find and you can't find that person yourself or with my help, then Xavier will find him/her for you." I nod.

-----

Dad tells me about my associates and takes me over to meet them. After meeting my last associate, we head out of the country in dad's private jet. I put in the numbers of my associates into my flip-phone. Then, I feel myself fighting to stay awake. I eventually lean on Dad's shoulder and drift off to sleep.

..........................

Skylar Ressler's POV

I haven't seen Raymie in weeks! Beth is starting to act like she doesn't even know who I'm talking about. Doesn't she remember her own brother? It's like she's completely forgotten that she has a brother named Raymond Alexander Reddington. I see Beth sipping her coffee.

"Beth, is Raymie ever coming home?" She stares at me "Who's Raymie?" I exclaim "Raymond Alexander Reddington! Your brother!"

"I don't have a brother, Sky." she says with an expressionless face. I can't believe this. My friend Beth has disowned Raymie Reddington as her brother. She smiles at her phone. "Hey Charlie. Ya, I'm fine. Agent Ressler's kid just still thinks I have a brother named Raymie somewhere. This kid has a wild imagination."

Once she's finally through chatting with her boyfriend, Beth pulls me close to her. "Sky, listen to me. Raymie Reddington, my brother, betrayed your dad and me. He's done something very bad and has ran off with my dad. They probably won't come back. I haven't forgotten that Raymie is my brother, but right now, I really want to."

.......................

Narrator's POV

Skylar Ressler, now 14 years old, left Beth in search for her childhood crush. Beth's brother, Raymie Reddington.

He has to be here somewhere. She thought. "Raymie? Raymie, where are you? Raymond?!" Beth comes out of her dad's house and places her hands on Sky's shoulders. "Sky, he's not here. Raymie's not here." Sky cries "He has too be here! They can't just disappear!"

......................................

Beth Reddington's POV

"He has to be here! They can't just disappear! Raymie! Raymond, where are you? It's me, Skylar!" I sigh. Poor kid. She has no idea. My brother inherited the ingenius mind of my father. Just like Dad, Raymie can leave without a trace.