18

This was a lot more trickier than we anticipated, we sure as hell didn't have room for mistakes and no room for extra time.  Suddenly there was a jet ripping across the sky as we all looked up to see it looking more hopeful. There's still people alive here and they weren't given in.

We soon made it to a hedge maze and we were killing zombies left and right. "Jockey!" Nick called out, as it jumped into me, making me stumble back and scratching my eyes so I can't see. I cried out in pain, having its fingers tear into my fingers as I blocked my eyes. I heard shooting and it finally dropped. "Com'on, Princess. We're not done with you yet." Told me, as I took myself to wipe the blood that came from the Jockey's hand off my eyelids.

"Ey' it's my job to save her!" Ellis got jealous, making us glance at each other.

"Ellis, we gotta make sure we all save each other. Not just you." I told him, patting his and pressuring him to go on. We made it outside of the field area. I heard growling, knowing it was a hunter. "Hunter around, care-" before I could finsih there was a scream and a pounced onto me. Not this crap again!  Why were we so bad at letting them stay away!? Ellis shoved it off of me, already loading a whole damn clip into it and smiling with pride. "Thanks Ellis, but try to do that to all our friends here." I said.

"I won't kiss em' like ya'." This man was still flirting, and yeah, this was my little slice of heaven in this hell.

I gave a smile as a way of thank you, but he's been trying to hold his worth this whole time. We cut through an alleyway, taking ourselves under a bridge and shooting down all zombies. This was getting busy as our usual missions were just... a dozen at a time. Now it's like a hundred over the course of these.

"Guys, looks like this is gonna make some noise." Coach said, entering it. I looked around, seeing that the thing wasn't to high off the ground. Coach looked back at me, seeing how I wasn't entering the damn thing.  "You got a plan?" He asked.

"We could... just go over the damn thing." I suggested, as they all walked out again. "Like Coach will help me n' Ro get on top, and then we'll help the boys and then we'll help you." I offered, with Coach already pressing his back against the thing. He held his hands together as Rochelle climbed up from his hand and jumped on the cart thing. "Nice." I said, as Coach got ready for me. I got a running start and was pulled up by Rochelle when I reached it. "Nick, muscles weighs more then fat. Get up here." I said, both insulting him and complimenting Ellis.

"I'm not fat, I'm lean." Nick said, running up to Coach and climbing us with the girls. "Hillbilly, let's get a move on." He said to Ellis as he already climbed on Coach. "Coach, you're gonna have to get a running start and jump." He said, as Rochelle and I grabbed onto one of each the each boy's arms to let them lean in for him.

"I'd hope you guys can lift 340 lb of pure burgers fat." He chuckled, already heading up and barely grabbed onto him.

"Jesus, Coach! I thought you said 270!?" Nick insulted.

"I feel like I've lost that with all this running!" Coach angrily said back, as we yanked him up. We heard another set of bombs to scare us enough to have him up here in a second. "Think they'll stop?" He muttered, and none of answered the truth.