6

Finally making it to the door, and pounded on it. "Guys! It's me! I'm alive!" I begged to be let in, I looked through the tiny slot in the door, seeing it empty and the door open on the other side. They made it and left through. The door was blocked off, and I couldn't get through.

I needed to find another way through the passage. I look around, air ducts! Good thing that they were piling all the deas zombies to them.

I quickly limped to the wall with the low air vents. Climbing up it was the hard part. My stomach opened up, pouring blood as I tried yanking myself up. My grunts attracted the attention of a zombie, so I forced myself into the safe room's vent and landed on the floor. Of course there's no god damn guns in here. I wanted to give up, but the urge to slap Nick as hard as I can was greater. That fucker took my gun! I heard the hoard scream and I manage to crawl myself out of my position.

Unfortunately Nick looted me of my shit, and only left this dull axe. I stood tall, seeing a zombie run towards me since it was an open door. My axe quickly went into the side of the zombie's face, making some of the brains split out. All of the rest of the zombies didn't even noticed that I was the most vulnerable person here. They all just ran downstairs. I heard the elevator bing, and I see that it's in use, they must have just gotten to the bottom floor. I looked over, pressing the button but getting a red ring around the button and a sound was just notifying me that something was blocking the entrance downstairs. It was probably dismembered body parts... I silently curse the team, but not as a way to make them die. I just cussed them out.

I start moving towards the edge of the glass boarder, and started hanging off the tip. The blood on my hands made me fall two stories missing the floor I was trying to land on. It knocked the air out of me. I wheezed, grabbing the axe in my hand and swinging at whatever came my way fastest I can too. I stand up, feeling myself already fucking dying. Looking to the survivors, I see them pouring in gas tanks one at a time, I finally claim my breath. Time to take another dive, I wasn't on my last limp just yet. I climb the ledge and drop again, landing on my feet this time. God damn, if I don't get survivor of the year award.

A zombie started running right at me again, taking me stance, I swung knocking the head off and making it fall down to the bottom floor. Only three more level... and I see a passageway to go down on the next floor down. I just myself getting ready for the last jump before I could just walk. As I jumped down, I landed on my ankle wrong the breath still knocked out of me I held my ankle with one hand while the other was swinging like a madman.

I thought I hit my breaking point a long time ago, but something inside of me encourage me to keep going. It wasn't just the urge to make Nick furious at me that I was so alive and kicking. No, something else that I didn't know.

As I've only made it to a floor with a couple of gas cans on it, a huge roar abruptly meet everyone fear for their lives as we've heard that all before it and it was something so much worse then anything like a witch. I looked off to see that it was actually a tank running near them, and by the distance it was coming it was going to be fast. I looked around hoping for a stray gun or something but I could only find gas cans and a wooden crate next to me. I snap my fingers, this crate might be filled with something heavy. I start trying to push it, but unfortunately I can barely move it as I was so fatigued to the point where even my runner's high could do anything. So I backed up, and rammed into it and it fell down and finally splitted against the floor with the tank directly under it. Everyone looked up, as I tried to pick myself off of the ground then see that everybody was in shock.

"She's still fucking alive!" Nick cried out, laughing a tad bit what I assume is out of respect.

"Fuck you... Nick." I flipped him off, my hands on my knees and me desperately trying to clutch on to my axe. "I've been exhausted, beaten, even left behind to die!" I shouted, already breathing harder now. "I had to climb through the fucking air vents, see that the elevator is broken, and drop down several floors to get here!" I yelled. "And you couldn't even fucking wait a minute!" I yelled with a fist pump. A bull's charging noise caught me off guard and I turned around to see a charger running at me. It knocked me back, but it took most of the fall damage and I was still alive. Even dropping one more story high, I was still kicking it. "Get this off of me!" I cried, with everyone shooting at it. I finally laid on the floor, wheezing.

"Do you need a defib?" Nick asked, smirking as if I've already died again.

I was being encouraged to get up by Rochelle and Ellis, and as soon as I stood up I took most of my strength to slap him. It was basically a leaf hitting against of paper. "Fuck... you."