11

We finally entered the last bit of the area, we saw a chopper go by a couple minutes ago and we decided we needed to find a way to alert it. This was a concert, we could probably play something that the band that was going to before with your was. I heard it was supposed to be the Midnight Riders, and great damn they played so nicely. I've always wanted to go to one of their concerts, but it was a shame that they were all dead by now...

"We should take the high ground." I told them straight out, pulling up to one of the construction areas that would have a bunch that would have a bunch of wooden planks and metal bars holding it together. "But we should grab everything we can, split it into two and stay up there until something worse comes." I told.

"Great plan!" Rochelle raise up her hand into a fist to give me a fist bump, which I gladly accepted as I did love compliments.

"Since the zombies will be climbing, I think letting me to go highest ground would help me survive longer if I have someone else by my side and three  survivors could be on that one." I pointed towards the shorter one.

"Nice plan." Ellis made an effort to have me forgive him for pulling all the shit he's been doing. I rolled my eyes at him directly, I've been collecting the stuff that we needed and putting it on the first floor of what we were going to climb.

"Who's the best gunman here?" I asked, seeing everybody look at Ellis. Well if it's for survival... "Alright, can you stay with me on the highest platform?"

"Will do, captain!"

"I'm not a captain." I told him, well everybody else got very confused on what was happening.  "What?"

"We all just... assumed you were, you have a bunch of strategies that none of us would probably think of. I bet we probably would have been running through the stands instead of taking the highground and defending ourselves." Coach answered, as I backed up.

"No-No!" I shook my head and put my hands up. "I just like knowing what to do, I thought you were leader Coach... I just strategize if anything. Don't say I'm a leader." I told them all. I started fixing myself and walked away. "I just... I'm sorry, I won't talk anymore." I looked down to the floor as I collected bio-bombs, and pipe bombs and climbed the tower as Ellis walked over to the switch to turn it on.