🗝PART 1🗝

~Life is too short to worry about stupid things. 🙇‍♀️Have Fun🎉 Fall in love❤ Regret nothing🤣 and dont let people bring you down👇 ~ 

*********************************

Eliane: LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!

Marlee: Absolutely not

Eliane: And why the fuck not? It's better than being in this damn house all day.

Makeda: Hosting a party costs money.

Eliane: WELL THEN LET'S JUST GO TO ONE.

Marlee: HAHAHA! That was funny *lays back down on the couch*

Eliane: HAHAHAAHA....bitch im not kidding. A friend of mine is hosting a party and it seems hella fun

Marlee: I'm not getting roofied, go by yourself.

Makeda: I'll stay here.

Jaden: *walks downstairs* A party? I'll go since there's nothing better to do.

Eliane: YAY, but seriously come on it'll be fun and there's FOOD that's free like who says no to free food

Marlee: I do. We just went grocery shopping yesterday also there's a thing called Uber eats and a pizza deliveries.

Makeda: She's not wrong.

Eliane: BUT THAT'S NOT FREE

Marlee: I have a nice paying job I'll be fine.

Eliane: No shit Sherlock we work at the same place. Like modeling is what pays these bills, clothes, basically everything, but we still NEED to go to the party.

Marlee: we don't NEED to go. You just WANT us to go.

Eliane: Exactly my point , We need to go out and have fun.

Jaden: Stop being such a Debbie downer.

Marlee: Unless a celebrity I admire is there and I get to meet them, i'm not going anywhere.

Eliane: Fine then I'll go burn all you guy's clothes except for Jaden since she knows the definition of fun.

Makeda: You wouldn't.

Jaden: She would. She did it to me before.

Marlee: I told you I'm not going, also if you burn my clothes im calling 911.

Eliane: You know good and well im friends with those police officers they'll get me out in like 2 mins.

Marlee: I doubt that, you are black and you not light skinned either.

Eliane: I mean why don't you guys wanna go to Courtney's party

Makeda: Oh it's Courtney's party?

Eliane: DUH, who else? You know good and well I don't like people.

Makeda: Then I'll go i thought you were talking about some stranger's place.

Marlee: What's so important about this party.

Eliane: I honestly don't know or care I just want to go.

Marlee: Well, I'm going back to bed. *walks upstairs*

Jaden: Oh my gosh.

Eliane: MARLEE WHY ARE YOU BEING SO WACK RIGHT NOW?