Iris P.O.V. 4

"Wait, so nine teenagers came into the building, and one had a sword?" I asked, starting to get freaked out. Barry nodded his head and replied. "Yeah, and I saw that a blonde haired girl had a dagger and probably the youngest have a pitch black sword on his belt." I shook my head and muttered "Teenagers and their toys." I saw Harry start getting nervous. Maybe it was normal for teenagers to have weapons with them on his earth. Or something else. I made a silent agreement to ask him about that later.

"Are they in the pipeline?" I asked, hoping they were. Barry shook his head. "I might of accidentally broke the blond guys arm. Well, I think. It might have been something else." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Why are they not in the Pipeline, they might be bad people Barry!" He gave a pointed look to Harry. "Hey, trust me! I know what I'm doing, ok?" I crossed my arms at him. "Do you know them, Harry?" He gave me the look that said 'Yes' but he shook his head no. Another thing I would have to ask him about later. "Well, where are they now?" Barry pointed to the other side of the room. "The one that got hurt, he's in there. The other kid, said his name was Leo, wouldn't leave him. The other seven are in the Cortex." I nodded and walked off. Time to go to the Cortex.

------------------Line Break------------------

I walked into the Cortex when water splashed onto my face. I looked around, to see who done it. My eyes landed on a grey eyed girl, maybe 18 or 19 years old. She was on the floor, laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. I saw a water balloon fly past my head and hit her straight in the stomach. I looked at who threw it and saw a boy about the same age as the grey eyed girl, with sea green eyes and raven black hair. "What's going on here?" Everybody's eyes landed on me. A girl walked over to me and looked me in the eyes. "Go back to your friends, You saw nothing here." Her words couldn't even be resisted. I started walking back to the team when I heard talking. 

I saw the little Latino boy talking to the blond haired kid. "Seriously, in my dream there was this man in yellow! It looked like his body was being ripped apart, with those red eyes! And somehow, he knew the future or something, Leo." The Latino kid just shook his head and sighed. "OK, Jason. We'll tell the others, but this feels.. well,  wrong. Whenever I woke up, I had a dream similar. But not the same guy." Jason, which is his name I guess, got wide eyes from that. "What did he look like, Leo?!" He started shaking Leo furiously. "OK, calm down, Jason! He had this blackish suit on, with blue lightning all around his body. He had claws, and a demonic voice. And the black eyes. Same ability as the man in yellow also." He shuddered.

I didn't notice Jason watching me, as I was busy thinking about their dreams. It had to be The Reverse Flash and Zoom, right? "How long have you been there?" He asked, sounding guarded. "Long enough," I said. I looked at both of them, and they just sighed. "Explain." I said, seriously. 

------------------Line Break------------------

"So, these Greek gods are real?" They both shook their heads. "Not just the Greek. I'm the son of Jupiter, hes the son of Hephaestus. So, i'm a roman demigod, hes a Greek." I started feeling sick. This shouldn't be real. The Greek and Roman gods.. real? Leo looked at me in curiosity. "When me and Jason were talking about those people, you looked like you knew them." I sighed at the thought of them. "Jason, you saw Reverse Flash. Leo, you saw Zoom. Both speedsters, like Bar- The Flash." They both looked lost. "OK, Reverse Flash is a time traveling speedster, who is, well, much faster than the Flash. He also killed my friends mother by going back in time, also from the future. Zoom is a speed addictive speedster, who is, surprise, faster than the flash. He is from a different earth and had a bunch of meta humans to help him beat the Flash. Didn't work out well for him." 

Leo just laughed. "So, was that Savitar guy a bad speedster of the Flashes?" I looked at him in curiosity. The roles have changed. "You know who Savitar is?" They looked at each other. "Yeah.. he attacked our, um, boat? He almost broke one of my friends ribs." Jason said, which Leo instantly replied. "He did break Percy's ribs. A bit."

I narrowed my eyes. "Take me to Percy." I said to them. If I was going to be completely honest, I didn't know who Percy was, so they had to show me. 

They muttered sure, and Leo ran past me, with Jason following him. I ran after them also, wanting information from Percy on this new speedster. I knew that Savitar had to be aligned with these Greek and Roman gods, right? H.R. did say that Savitar was the Hindu god of motion, but they could still be related somehow. 

When we got to the Cortex, Jason and Leo immediately yelled at Percy, causing his to jump in surprise. The other teens were loudly discussing things, like 'Have you heard of the new Cabin?' and 'Chiron said there hasn't been one of these guys for millennia.' He walked over to us and said in an annoyed tone, "What guys? I was talking to Annabeth. Oh, your back." He waved at me when he noticed me. 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "We need to talk." I said in a deathly calm tone. 

"Uh, about what?" He said, sounding confused. 

"Savitar." I said simply, making his eyes go wide. 

"You know of him?" He squeaked. 

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out of the room. "You, Mr. Percy, are going to tell my," I paused, "friend, Barry, what happened. And don't lie. Your friends Jason and Leo told me all about those gods." I said to him, making sure he knew I was serious. He nodded his head in surprise. 

I started pulling him all the way to the main room. Anything this kid knew about Savitar could help. If he knew anything.