Chapter 7 - Meeting The Enemy

Chapter 7

Meeting The Enemy

48 people fighting to the death, I guess you can say that's a lot. I already know 3 of those people. Cole, Paris, and Will. Of course I will too. This is going to be a challenge. When the train came to a screeching stop and everyone scattered. I took one step off the train and screaming began. Girls cheering and boys smiling and laughing. I bit my lip and smiled. I wasn't comfortable with the crowd. It has been a whole year since I have done this.

So we walked into the building, checked in and then we got in the elevator. I closed it because I didn't really want to meet the enemy. We arrived at our floor and all picked our rooms.

I got the biggest and unpacked the little stuff I had. I heard a knock on the door and turned around. I opened it and saw Cole. He smiled and grabbed my hand. He pulled me to the elevator and then clicked the 4th floor.

"Cole what are you doing?" I asked giggling.

"I want you to meet someone," he said sanding still.

I laughed and the door opened up to a girl with brown hair and freckles. She had dull brown eyes and a smile on her face. She jumped into Coles hands and screamed.

"Cole!" She squeaked.

"Madeleine!" He replied his face buried in her arms.

I smiled and said, "Cole who is this?"

He looked at me and said, "Oh this is my sister, Madeleine. She moved to Distrcit 4 with my dad."

"Nice to meet you, Madeleine." I said shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Leena. Cole has told me SOOOO much about you!" she giggled.

Cole blushed and I laughed. Cole said he had to go do something and walked out of the elevator. Madeleine watched Cole leave and then glared at me.

"How can I even trust you? Your some sort of rich girl takin pity on my brother! I don't care if you won the games, I am going to kill you! And stay away from Cole or I will cut your throat BEFORE the games!" She growled.

My jaw was shut closed and I had a straight face. She then smiled and skipped out. Talk about meeting the enemy...

_____________

Okay guys this was the hardest chapter I have ever wrote.

I barely finished it and I am so sorry it's so crappy!

I think I am not going to finish this book :(

If you really liked it and want me to finish it please comment and say so!

But thanks for all the support guys ;)

Love all of you!!

~SkyShay87