First met

Part One

On February , i was having an International Chess Tournament with my brothers. That morning when we arrived at the venue of the tournament , i look for my name and got my pass which was a key to get inside so the guards recognise the participants.

We were sitting on an empty table waiting for the tournament to begin. I played with my younger brother for awhile. Then , not long there was a two guys sitting beside me and my bro. We ignore them as they played with each other.

A girl came and played with the guy next to my brother , still we didn't give a damn about them. After 2 rounds of playing and i won the both rounds , we decide to stop. The guy beside me sat near me so i move a bit closer to my brother to create a gap between us.

I sat opposite of my brother and we look around the place. Somehow , me and my brother accidentally eavesdropping someone's conversation since they were not so far from us. They sat on the same table as ours.

We heard that a guy asked his friend a question about what school did he moved into. His friend answrered the name of our school made us shocked and turned to look their faces. The guy looked back surprised. I mean , who wouldn't ? Two strangers suddenly looked at you shocked.

And that's when i met him. I know his face because i guess we met several times while playing chess ?  But i'm not sure. I didn't know his name that time because i was too focus on the tournament till i don't have time to observes people's face or whatnot.

Well , this is where my mistake begins. He ruined my mind , my emotions , my physical ,my self-esteem and most importantly , he ruined me.

I hate him.

XXXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXXX