It all started

Part Five

We started to gain more conversation , more hours on the phone , chatting with each other yet it was still about the training and chess. I started to change the topic out from them. I asked where was your previous school. I asked if you knew one of my friends there. And you said he maybe transfered to another school. I was like 'okay'  and you change the topic back to chess. How annoying.

I see you more often at school but we were like strangers. Not friend despite we oftenly chatted each other but we were still in progress of knowing each other better.

Not long until i knew what i feel. I discovered something unbelieveable. I had a crush on you. This was wherethe mistakes exist in my life.

I used to had a crush on your friend because before i even met you i already have a crush. Well , you transfered and you were in the same class with him. To make the story more interesting , you and him are friends. And now , i have a crush on the both of you.

So on every saturday morning , i have a math class at school which my math teacher did just for our class. Obviously , only my class attend to school on saturday morning. So , the class started at 8 am and end at 10 am. The math class was nothing but mathematical issues. Well , i told my friend , Faein about having a crush on you. Yes , she knows him. They went on the same competition together once. So , they kind of talked a little. At leats , that's what she said to me.

Back to the story , she was supposed to be home late as her cousin Suhyun wanted to stay back for awhile. I wanted to join but my father arrived before i can even informed him that i wanted to be home late. So , i went home.

He texted me saying Faein asking him if he was looking for me. She told him that i already went home. I was totally upset at her. Why did she have to say those things! I tried to tell him not to think any suspicious thing about a word she says. I told him not to believe her at all. I also told him that she likes to tease me. But it didn't helped at all.

It didn't. He asked me why shouldn't he believe a word she say? He was right. Why should he. All she did was asking him if he was looking for me as he went to the school. She didn't say about me liking him or whatsoever.

It was my worst move ever.

XXXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXXX