School

Part Two

I would never thought that i would walked into him , bumped nor see him at school as he was a senior, My senior. Our seniors are placed in a different buildings as ours. I don't know why but that's how the school system's work at that time before the new principal change it.

It was a bit hard for us as we need to get used to it. We used more blocks , class and buildings in the school. We walk to the north , south , east , and west. We went up and down the stairs. Sometimes i ran out of breath to climb the mountain of stairs. I just have to make a forced step to reach the top and walked into my class. Bad huh?

Well not as bad as this one . There is a day that i would walked , bumped into him. Our eyes met sometimes , our gaze locked , our cornea faced each other. How poetic.

One day, a teacher was looking for me and she picked me to be in a chess tournament for the school. Well , i'm not alone. She asked me to find 3 more volunteer who can play chess well. I picked 2 of my friends and 1 junior. So that makes us 4 in one team. Little did i know that he joined as well. I don't know how or when but he must be the first one to be picked by the same teacher who picked me.

There was a time , where his friends which i know him , went to my class and called me out. It was about the chess thingy again. I already knew about it so i just agreed to whatever he says. Then ,his friend , called him from far distance to came near us. Maybe to join he conversation or whatnot. He came near us and his friend ask if i was the one that joined the international chess tournament. He said yes and i just stood there still , listening to their conversation until , his friend joke around saying that he once told them that i was pretty. He got shy or i don't know , and denied everything.

I walk back inside my class as it was getting too awkward for me. So did they. They disappeared after i went in and sat on my spot.

I thought that was that. They won't come and see me again. I won't have to meet him.

XXXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXXX