I was wrong

Part Six

The way of our conversation changes. It was no more about the chess thingy. It was about us. The sweets chats like couples do but the differences was we werent a couple.

The only text i'd be waiting for was from him. It got me excited. It got my heart races. It got my face lit. My days were already better . I would always waited for his text or reply. Sometimes i get down when he wont reply or someone else replies. I was hoping too much. I know that. But i cant stop.

All the conversation we had made me feel like he was on the same page too. I was confident about it so i didn't worried too much about someone else likes him too. Because i knew he likes me. Funny story. How could i think such thing. Very very funny.

One day , my friend Aireen told me that one of her friends , Aira have an admire. But she didn't like him back. She have her own crush. I was excited to know so i asked who. I regret on asking that day. I regret on wondering. That day , changed my me. Changed the way i thought of him.

Aireen said that it was Jimin from addmath 5. It was the same person who i thought that liked me. I acted like i was shocked and happy for her. But deep down i was shattering. I was broken. I asked if it was true and she said that Aira's sister screenshot the conversation that they had. I asked again , did he said it himself? And again she said yes. Her sister asked personal , face to face to him about it. He said yes.

At that moment , i felt used. I felt like a fool. I felt dumb. I got up from the seat and sat on far away from her to get myself together. At that moment , i wanted to cry. I looked over to Aira. She was happy as shit.

That day , their class was beside ours. He was beside us. I looked at her. And she was shy to get out from the class as he was waiting outside for his friends. I was standing there looking at her reaction when she sees him. Oh yeah? She likes him. I know very well.

I get out from the class ignoring them. I was down the whole day. I didn't cry , i didn't mourn. I didn't harm myself. I was just asking myself . If he likes her , why would he be texting me with those sweet things ?

Did he know that we were in the same class? Did he planned to get close to me so he could get to know her better ? Was that his plan all along?

These mistakes that i made, ruin me. These move that did was useless. The thoughts were making me look like a fool. Thinking that he would like me too. Who would be into me?  I'm no one. I'm just a dork.

I hate myself for thinking that he would.like me back. I hate myself.

XXXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXXX