forgetting you

Part Eight

Yes , i decided. I deleted his number from my contact. I blocked him. It was hard but i have to. For the sake of myself. I knew that even if i tried , i will never win. He was into her. I cant do anything about it. I let go. I surrender. I back off.

I deleted our chats. Our memories. The moment that i cherished for few months since we know each other. These memories wont come back. Not even wishing on the dandelions. They are now gone. It wont happened anymore so why cherished it ?

The tournament day came. Luckily , our game due was different. Yours was tomorrow and mine was today. I wont be seeing you on the tournament day which gave me a little some time alone. The place was peaceful. The lake was peaceful , the air breeze was nice. It made me forget for awhile about you. About what i've been through because of you.

I thought I realise the mistakes that i made never was what i did. What have i made. It was knowing you. I thought It was you all this time. You were my mistake. My best mistake ever. You made me happy even for temporary. The feeling of being that euphoric was awesome. But happines never last long. It'll come but it'll also go.

Nothing last forever , not even love nor happiness that you once experience. Sadness will come. Suffer , torture , regrets. They'll pass by.

“I thought you were the one for me. When you looking at me , i've never felt so alive and free. I was so sure that you'd be mine so i start wishing that my mistake changes into the best and righteous thing to do. I wish it never were my mistakes”

But my mistakes were i regret on not telling you that i liked you. I wish you know how it felt to be with you. I wish you knew that i hoped for you to be mine.

that was the mistake i made. It wasnt you , it was me. These mistakes occurs because of myself.

-End-

XXXXXXXXXX
JMNUTELLA
XXXXXXXXXX