XVII

A/N: Old but gold.... Even without sounds, I can hear Taehyung's confused voice in my head😂

°°°

Authoress's Point Of View

To Yoongi and Bangtan

Yoongi skipped (yes, skipped) his way out of the elevator and to their studio like a highschool girl, partnered up with singing out la la la la la~ in an iKON-ic (oh, yes I did) childish tone.

The staffs and other idols that passed by him gave him a shocked and weirded out look, debating of whether to call the nearest mental institution, but upon realising that Yoongi was a member of Bangtan, they shook their head out of pity, thinking that being with a bunch of crazy people has finally corrupted Yoongi's mind.

Yoongi opened the door to their studio, giving the confirmation paper to their manager. Happily skipping towards his cellphone, staring at his new lock screen (which was your picture) longer than necessary.

But unbeknownst to the 93L man, that behind him is the rest of Bangtan was conducting a VLive, most hawk-eyed fans screenshoting the video in which revealed Yoongi's lock screen to the fans.

Yes, let us all say it together....

This will bad....

°°°

Next morning~

6:32 AM

Back to texting format! :D

Glutathione Man

You: *sends link*

Glutathione Man: What's this?

You: Read it.

6:35 AM

Glutathione Man: "MINT YOONGI DATING A NORMAL COLLEGE STUDENT GIRL IN SEOUL"?!

Glutathione Man: *Min

You: Look at the picture that's in the article.

6:37 AM

Glutathione Man: Pleasedon'tkillme

You: I'm no murderer.

You: I'm just confused,

You: Why am I in your lock screen?

You: Or... Am I even also in your wallpaper? Please, I hope not.

Glutathione Man: I'm sooooooooooo sorry, Y/N!

You: Answer my question, Yoongi.

Glutathione Man: Are you mad?

You: Answer me first.

Glutathione Man: Oh, duck, you are mad.

Glutathione Man: Stupid autocorrect.

Glutathione Man: Okay! I.... I don't know...

Glutathione Man: I'll change my lock screen! Promise!

You: Good. Change your lock screen, but what about the rumours, I don't exactly find it exciting for people all around the world to know my name and stare at me as if I'm some kind of alien everywhere I go.

Glutathione Man: Oh, we'll just ignore it, after all, people will forget it after some time.

You: Don't you know Yoongi?

Glutathione Man: ????

You: Silence mean "yes"

Glutathione Man: 0-0

You: And won't you get a scolding from your manager for causing an uproar like this?

Glutathione Man: 0-0

You: ???

Glutathione Man: It's okay. After all, I, Min Yoongi, Agust D, don't listen to anyone ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

You: ffs.

Glutathione Man: And, why are you so calm after all this?

You: This isn't true anyways, why should I be worried?
Seen.

You: ???
Seen.

You: Hey? What's wrong?
Seen.

You: Okay.... I'm just... Gonna go... So...
Seen.

You: Good luck to your day?
Seen.

°°°

A/N: Honhonhon~ *stokes nonexistent French-like beard (yes, I know, everything about me is nonexistent. Especially my breast (╥_╥))*