XXXI

A/N: This is just an explanation to all the mysterious things, because I'm ending the story in a chapter or two.

°°°

“Come on! Talk to him!” A girl with short hair said, dragging away another female, whom was struggling away from her viselike grip.

“J-Jihye! Stop it! Audrie! Mina! Help me stop Jihye!”

“Nope. Just go grow some balls to talk to that guy you like,” Audrie said, a girl with choker said.

“I'm a girl, Audrie! I won't and can't grow balls!”

“Unless you do a sex change surgery!” Mina said, the youngest out of the three said, bobbing her head up and down happily as her pigtails bounced along with her head.

“Mina!”

Yoongi wiped his sweat off his forehead as he walked over the four, whom may he add, was causing a ruckus in the school's basketball court,“Can I help you?”

The four froze, looking at Yoongi with wide eyes.

Pushing the girl Jihye was dragging to Yoongi's chest, they said,“Bye! Good luck!”

Looking at the flustered girl, Yoongi asked,“Are you okay?”

The flustered girl (whose face resembles a tomato) moved away from Yoongi's chest, saying,“U-uh... Yes, yes I am! Uh... Gotta go!”

Yoongi chuckled at the female's cuteness, and stopping her by grabbing her book out of her grip,“Come on. You obviously have something to say,”

Stuttering, she said,“H-how do you know that?”

“Well, for starters, you and your friends were causing a ruckus a minute ago,”

She blushed, not realising that they disturbed the basketball club practicing,“Sorry...”

“You're Y/N, right? Y/N L/N? Leader of the Pretty Girls,”

“H-how did you know?”

“You four are famous in the school,”

“Oh...”

“So, what brings you here?”

“Uh... Well... I was wondering if... Uh.. I like you...!” Due to her being nerve wrecked, she accidentally spilled the beans.

She blushed harder, attempting to take back her book which was still in Yoongi's hand, she said,“Forget that I said that! Please give me my book back!”

Yoongi raised his arm, making the book out if her reach, smiling at her (but she blushed upon realising that her hand is resting on his chest and there was very little spaces between them),“What did you say?”

N-never mind!”

“I won't give this book back if you don't repeat what you said, Y/N,”