XXIV

A/N: I never wanted to be a pole in my entire life, but when I saw this... I wanted to be a pole now.

°°°

Jamless Man

Jamless Man: Oh... So, he just pinned you to the wall so that he can cover your face from a person whom he saw was directing his camera to the two of you?

You: Yes. He said that he noticed the guy following us for a while, but he didn't told me because I might think that he's paranoid, so he had to take certain measures so that people won't see my face, just to avoid the Pr*stitute Girls incident again.

Jamless Man: Oh...

Jamless Man: But my question is...

Jamless Man: Why did he even put effort into asking you to a date to the extent that he worked hard to not make mistakes in the choreo. so that he can go home early and ask you out? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jamless Man: And let's not forget that he even travelled all the way to your school(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jamless Man: Hmm(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You: Is the Lenny face a thing in your group?

Jamless Man: Maybe(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You: Oh, I gotta go.

Jamless Man: Why? Don't go... o(╥﹏╥)o

You: I have to visit the doctor.

Jamless Man: Why?

Jamless Man: Y/N?

Jamless Man: Is it really that urgent?

Jamless Man: Why do you need to visit the doctor?

°°°

A/N: Not much, but my hands have this itch to write something, but I don't even have any ideas of what to write :3

Up Next: Shook-ness intensifies (meh. Idk, I'm not really good in shocking people through stories, but in real life... You should see how my older sister jumps on her skin when I shock her😂 (such good little sister I am, I know))