XXVII

Me: She said that in front of EXO😱

Also Me: Love you, gurl. At least some ARMY-L (ARMY and EXO-L) will relate.

°°°

Breaking News

BTS's Suga has a criminal record on Daegu Police Station?!

Rumors has been speculating around that Suga of BTS has a criminal record for attempted murder.

A policeman's daughter has found this criminal record on one of the drawers where police files are hidden, and turns out she was an ARMY, and decided to spread this information around and even took a photo.

*pic 1*
*pic 2*

And there was also a photo of another background information file which belongs to the person who he almost put in the brink of death!

*pic 3*

Upon many people's acclaims, the girl was said to look like a younger version of Y/N L/N, whom was previously rumoured to be Suga's girlfriend.

What do you think is going on? Is this a stunt that BigHit Entertainment pulled just to gain popularity?

Memeislyfe: What? How is this possible?

ViTaeminBTS: Yoongi killing someone? I can't believe this. Wjat bullshit. If BigHit wants popularity, they will do it in a good way, not in a way that will have their idols's reputation in danger.

°°°

“Hey! Wake up! You three have visitors,”

Upon arriving at the visiting area (idk. I've never went to jail before),  the leader of the three cackled mockingly.

“Coming back so soon?”

“Don't pretend like you don't know. I remember. But please, give this to Yoongi. I'm bailing you three out. Stop the order that I gave you,”

“You don't mean—”

“I'm going now,”

“DON'T YOU DARE DO IT! DON'T K—”

The figure left, not letting the females say what they were about to say.