Chapter 3

Dear readers sorry for not updateing writers block got to me but one of you speasial someones helped me out thanks for that by the way hehe ill stop talking now id just like to dedicate this wonderful update to..................................My Wonderful Reader......... evaluna15 ,who also earned part in the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 1/2 Year time lap!!!

Nickolas's POV

Wow, I cant belive that its been 3 and some change years since ive seen my one and only birthplace and my best friend and soon to be Alpha of the Silver Dagger pack! I thought to myself as I sat in the pack house theater with my best friends Eva, chris, and Mathew we were whatching some crazy movie I forgot the name of, we wernt really watching it because Mathew kept making stupid jokes and remarks on how me and Eva were like the perfect couple. I must admit that Eva put the capital 'H' in Hot! But we wern't really dating. Eva and I have these so called 'egos' if you would call it that, that caused us to becoming close friends so close that a playful kiss ment nothing. Playful flirting and a few kisses were just what we did to tease people around us or to just let time fly by faster in a who's the most flirtatious nothing else.Were both like fraternal twins we both some how managed to just click as soon as we met.

*BACK TO THE PRESENT I CANT FIND MY CANDY!!!!!!!!!* I thought as fished through my pockets, I looked around noticed Eva waving it around teasingly. I gave her the dont you dare face and you know what she did? she Dared! I watched in horror as she popped the delicious peice of sugar/'my source of life' into her mouth which ticked me off to no end! I grabbed her face and roughly took her lips shoving my tounge into her mouth and instantly started my search for my 'source of life,' my sweet, sweet candy! After the 'make out sesseion' her and i had *We were fighting over a piece of candy she stole from me....sadly she won T-T* we all managed to get back into the movie which i now know is Finding Nemo.

Eva's POV

Lol The pout on Nick's face was pricless I took his candy and ate it even though he gave me his oh so 'scary' death glare! It sort of took me by surprise when he forced a kiss apon my lips just for the candy I won the candy*insert evil laugh here*! getting tierd i snuggled into his side for more confort as i looked up i still saw him pouting i let out a gruff sigh and dug into my little purse and puled out a lollipop that i knew he would love it was cherry flavored after all, i tapped his chest a bit entill he looked down to me I gave him a some-what soft smile and handed it to him then went back to the comfortable area near his chest after i hid my purse as i drifted off he mooved his arm down to my side in a swift yet hardly noticable way and continued back to watching the movie.

Dear Readers,

hope youlike there is more to come I promise

*Also evaluna15 Im prety sure you dont like your character so ill change it if you want*