Chapter 7: Change Of Plans Part 2

EVA'S POV

What the actual fuck does he mean"pack warm." Whatever I'll ask him later; after Nick left with his 'pet' we all decided to just not question it for now and just get packed.

CHRIS'S POV

I cant belive Nicks letting me bring my beautiful Aphrodite; my mate! Hes such a good friend he knows me so well . i walked out of the room and into mine and smelt the most mouth watering sent ive ever smelt and right then and there i knew my beloved was back it wasnt mearly the scent lingering on a item of hers it was her and i knew it. i ran into my room and saw the most gorgeous girls ive ever seen; my mate. what are you doing here i thought you wouldnt be back until tomorow? i said as i lifted her by the waist and instantly put my nose in the crook of her neck taking her mouthwatering scent in. i wanted to surprise you she said through our mind link. shes mute so its the only way for her to comunicate what makes it easier is that she has this crazy 'power' if you would call it that,that lets her talk to anyone pack or not also when talking to a human she can speak telepathicly but to them it appears that she is speaking with her lips. shes taken to alot of meetings dealing with other packs to translate which is why she was gone for a while. as i sat her down i just stared at her and took in every detail of her perfect body,smile, and her eyes oh goddess her eyes they were the very definition of perfect.

Nick's POV

As Cheshire ate his meal happily i continued reading my book on my phone i was almost done so far it's so fucking good! I love it I try reading it whenever I can. I continued to read for a bit."hmm?"I thought surprised."OMG ALLISON AND HARRY FUCKING KISSED!!! FINALLY DAMN IT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE FOREVER I KNEW THEY TOTALLY HAD THE HOTS FOR EACH OTHER!"I yelled without thinking. I quickly looked around as to see if I was heard or seen thank the goddess everyone was out right now the only person I know who  heard and maybe even saw was Cheshire but I'm pretty sure he's used to it he knows of my extreme love for books. As I calmed down I quickly got out of my book wanting to save the rest for the trip hopefully.

A/N: hopefully that's good or I'll rewrite it.