Chapter 8: Change Of Plans Part 3

NICK'S POC

Rubing himself against my leg I knew that Cheshire finished his food. Just in case I ask him if he'd like seconds he shook he's head no."How about some dessert?" He nodded his head eagerly. "Well what are you waiting for go right ahead you can choose whatever you'd like!" Cheshire gets so excited that he he shifted, not fully though he looked human but he had cat ears on top of his head and a tail that was moving side to side rapidly. He took one look at me and then quickly scampered off into the kitchen I decided to get packed for tomorrow. As I walked I had remembered he had a major sugar tooth last time I said one thing he tried eating a whole cake quickly I made my way to the kitchen."CHESHIRE! Don't you DARE over do it you hear me? If I come in there and see you eating a whole cake again I'll have you eat canned cat food and no dessert for three weeks!" I continued my journey up to my room knowing I got my point across I turned the corner only to see to pack members practically eating each others faces a bit of jealousy came over me "Why can't I find my mate?" I asked myself, I averded my eyes and continued to my previous destination; my room.

CHESHIRE'S POV

I was so happy when he said I could have dessert that I just couldn't control it! I dashed to the kitchen and looked around a bit I saw a cake and just had to go for it. I looked around to see if I was being watched there was no one in sight I ran for the cake when I was stoped by my masters yell "CHESHIRE! Dont you DARE over do it you hear me? If I come in there and see you eating a while cake again I'll have you eat canned cat food and no dessert for three weeks!" I cringed at the mention of that god awful substance called food.DAMMIT WHY'D HE HAVE TO PULL THAT CARD!? WHAT MADE THE THREAT EVEN MORE SERIOUS AND ASK THE MORE PAINFUL WAS WHEN HE SAID NO DESSERT FOR THREE WEEKS! THAT REALLY HURT. I walked away from the cake and looked in the pantry sulkily I noticed a bag of sweet potatoes and just had to have one so I gotwhat I needs d to make it and cooked it in the microwave from there!

*****5 minutes later*****

OH MY GODDESS IT'S SO GOOD!

EVA'S POV

I finally finished packing after after hours of looking for warm clothing I'll need just a little bit more so I'll go to the mall later. BREAK TIME! I walk out my room and look for someone to prank I see no one well......that sucks. I walk to Nick's room to see what he's doing...probably reading.Boooooo! He should stop what he's doing and fucking pay with me! I make it to his room and don't even bother to knock cause I mean.... I'm motherfucking Eva; the queen of ALL THAT IS BADASS! DOORS CANT FUCKING SMITE ME!

(A/N): sorry I haven't updated in a while

PSYCH, OUT!