Chapter 6: Change Of Plans

Cheshire's POV

When master said pack warm i thought for a bit at what that ment, then it came back to me he's not from here hes somewhere, after thinking to myself i set my attention on my master. At the moment i am in a smaller version of my feline form,Yes a smaller one because my normal size is a bit to big for the house. Master doesnt know of my true form and id like to keep it that way; fore those whom see it often abandon me, the only person who wasnt phased by my true apperance was that guy and he only abused me and my power, the one who my master had saved me from. I guess i had spaced out because before i knew it i bumped into the base of an ankel,my masters ankel to be exact i guess he was talking to me and i hadnt noticed of maybe he just spoted somthing out of the corner of his eye who knows all i know is that i need to focus on whats in front of me my dear beloved master...Nick.

Nick's POV

As i walked through the halls and to the kitchen to feed Chesire i was sudenly stoped by the sound of my aunt through the mind link she told me that there was a change in plans and that we were to leave first thing tommorow and to prepair for an awesome good-bye party i similed inwardly to myself "guess its really happening." i said to myself and let out a quite chuckle. I linked everyone who was coming along with me and continued on to the kitchen to make Chesire's favorite...finley sliced grilled salmon smuthered with baisil and lemon!

A/N: I know...I know...I know...I suck sorry for venting last time i updated i was just pushed past my breaking point and had to do something to release all of my frustrations and i know this update is really short trust me its killing mr to i could have done better but hey at least youve got your regular Psych back and im here to continue making what most of you crave...UPDATES!

Yours Truely, Psych