My Merciless Fate (BOY X BOY)

Nicholas Bailey Macgruff is my name im your average soon to be  beta ,werewolf in training  and im fairly strong but nowhere close to as strong as a soon to be beta should be ,I'm male. At the moment I'm 14-year's of age with Brown hair that looks Red in the sunlight ,and my eyes ar an odd color of the purest blue and slight specks of emerald green. Im quit slim with some mucle but not to much  and have great fashion sense for both genders male and female!   

I get out of the bed refreshed from my dreamless sleep ,like any young and energetic 14 year old I still hate school but go anyways to uphold my families reputation . I peal off my sleeping sweats and took a shower in my bathroom after my shower I dry myself and pull out my outfits to last me 2 to 4 days and chose one then style my hair I always wake up early knowingly because it took me a while to tame the beast I call my hair after I finished I pulled on my favorite vans and headed for the stairs down to the kitchen I saw a bowl some milk also a cup of tea! my favorite cereal honey bunched oats and a bottle of honey I started to drool and walked up to my bowl knowing it was mine because out of me and my 2 brothers I only awake up so early I poured my milk first I know its wierd "but its my food! !" then the cereal and I drowned it in honey I clapped my hands happily and then dug in!  As I finish my last scoop of cereal as if on cue my 1 of 2 of my younger brothers ,  Mathew (Matt) came down stairs and we greeted each other after I cleaned and put away my dishes a grabbed for another bowl and my brothers cereal and a spoon he began his huge scoops of cereal as I finished my tea,  after my eldest brother had 2 more large scoops of ceral ,my 2nd younger brother Maxwell (Max) came down he didnt have a favorite cereal so he eats oatmeal with blueberries and cream accompanied by some toast I got what he needed and he grabbed it as he walked past me to the fridge to grab himself a cup of O.J. then started his breakfast.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~time skip~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

we all walked to the car and were driven to our destinations , as I said my goodbyes to my younger brothers in which (whom are twins by the way) were droped off at the pack house I thought about how my 2 years would go in Hawaii as the chauffeur drove me to the airport and my escorts took me to and on my plane. 3 hours and 45 minutes, 3 hours and 45 minutes was how long i was in that death bird of a plane,also including the many lectures i got from my escort and best friend Chase, hes about 17 years of age now and he road the whole flight to Hawaii with me just for my saftey ,and also to my new chauffeur to my uncle and my aunts home wich was quite the distance from the airport, wich will take 6 hours in fact!!! On the way to they're pack territory I looked out my window at my surroundings getting used to the hot rays of sun it felt diffrent compared to the daily climate of my old packs location which was canada which would be extremely cold for a human teen compared to werewolf teens. I looked around and spotted a huge amount of sweets stores and resorts and took note to come down to this area durring summer break. after about 2 hours I was bored and I was becoming impacient with this extremly long ride so I found a way to entertain myself i would tease Chase in the naughtiest way!

                    yo! so i decided to make another story but ive been working on it ever sence i wrote banished with one hope so bye !!! youll see the next chapter very soon !!!!!!!

*also I'm changing Nicholas to Nickolas no big change there*