The Unseen Truth

Swara's House

The house is beautifully decorated for Laksh and Swara's engagement. Ragini is helping Swara get ready.

Ragini: "Swara, you look absolutely stunning. I can't help but wonder why you're doing this. But I'm genuinely happy for you. Today, you're getting engaged to your first love. It's rare for someone to end up with their first love as a life partner, and you're one of the fortunate ones."

Tears well up in Ragini's eyes as she starts to leave, but Swara stops her.

Swara: "Sometimes, life doesn't give you what you want. Ragini, I feel like the most unfortunate person. When I wanted Laksh, he wasn't there. Then I found my love in Sanskar, but even he isn't here now. It seems that whenever I want something, it's always out of reach."

Swara runs away, crying, leaving Ragini distressed.

Outside Swara's House

A sleek car pulls up, and a man in a black suit and sunglasses steps out. It's Sanskar, who has come to attend the engagement.

Laksh approaches him, visibly upset.

Laksh: "Why are you here, Sanskar? Have you seen Swara? She's in tears, her eyes swollen from crying. Why do you always hurt her? Even in college, you tried to cause her pain. Why?"

Sanskar: "Why are you bringing this up now? This is your big day. You've always wanted to marry Swara, and here you are."

Laksh: "Swara loves you, not me. If you think that Swara and I are in love, let me be clear. When we were together, we were immature. But you wouldn't understand love."

Sanskar: "Love is love."

Laksh: "You'll never grasp its true meaning. I knew from the start that you weren't capable of true love. I don't understand why Swara was drawn to you. But today, if she doesn't love me, that's fine. I'll still make her the happiest woman. I promise to treat her like a queen. And as her fiancé, I'm telling you—stay away from her."

Laksh walks away, leaving Sanskar with tears in his eyes.

Sanskar: (to himself) "I trust you, Laksh. I hope you will make Swara happy."

Inside the House

Guests wait eagerly for Swara. She descends the stairs and stops, looking at Sanskar with tears in her eyes. The music starts, and Swara begins to sing:

Swara: "Paas aaye, Dooriyan phir bhi kam naa hui..."

As she sings, memories of their moments together flash across the screen. Romantic scenes from their past play, including their first meeting and rain-soaked romance.

Swara: "Ishq saccha wahi, Jisko milti nahi manzilein..."

The scene transitions to Swara moving towards Laksh, while the memories of their romance are shown.

Swara: "Rang thhe, noor tha, Jab kareeb tu tha..."

She stands beside Laksh, and both of them exchange glances with Sanskar, who is visibly upset. Memories of their trips and romantic moments replay in the background.

Swara: "Hamari adhuri kahani, Hamari adhuri kahani..."

Laksh's mother steps forward and hands Laksh the engagement ring. He places it on Swara's finger as tears continue to flow from all involved.

Sanskar: (whispering) "I wish I could see her happy."

The lights suddenly go out, and a video starts playing. The room is shocked as a video of Swara and Sanskar's intimate moments and cozy photos appears on the screen.

Scene Fades

In Swara's Room

Swara's father is furious.

Father: "What is this, Swara? Why were you seen with Sanskar in such an intimate manner?"

Swara is about to explain when her mother slaps her, leaving her in shock as her mother has never scolded her before. Swara holds her mother's hand.

Swara: "Since you've slapped me, will you not listen to what I have to say?"

Swara begins to recount the events of her life, including her relationships with Laksh, Ragini, and Sanskar.

Black Shadow is shown