2

A week later Yoongi sees Jimin again.

He's crying.

"H-hey, why are you crying? Don't be scared please," says Yoongi approaching really slowly the boy not to scare him away like the other time. Jimin doesn't answer but looks at Yoongi with big brown eyes that clearly show fear.

Jimin wipes his tears away with his overly long sleeves before trying to run away again. Then the small boy runs to the playground next to the store and hides in a little tunnel. He puts his head in his knees as he wishes to disappear. 

Yoongi feels sorry to see the calico cat crying. 

He's always alone, maybe he just needs a friend to tame him.

The older enters the convenience store, buys a little snack and approaches the tunnel in which Jimin hides. When Jimin hears footsteps coming closer and closer to his safe little place, his heart stops suddenly.'W-why does he follow me, I'm scared, p-please go away' wishes Jimin closing his eyes in fear.

But at the contrary of what he thought, the older boy leaves a little cupcake on the other side of the tunnel and doesn't come closer than that.

"Don't be scared, you're having a hard time but it will all pass before you even know," says Yoongi smiling gently at Jimin, his eyes full of compassion for the little boy hiding near the other end of it.

'I know you're as mean as the others, don't try to scam me, you're probably thinking that I'm a freak too' thinks Jimin when Yoongi leaves. 

He still hungrily eats the cupcake once Yoongi is gone and feels a bit better.