3

Some days later Yoongi sees Jimin with a man around 50 years old. The man is yelling at Jimin, telling him that he can do nothing properly and that he's a burden. Jimin burst into tears and runs away but bumps into Yoongi's chest in the process since he wasn't looking where he was running. Jimin freezes in place, bows to apologize and keeps running.

"W-wait!" tries Yoongi.

Jimin goes back to the little tunnel in which he seems to like to hide in. Yoongi buys a banana milk and when he approaches the tunnel he hears little sobs coming out of it.

"Hey," says softly Yoongi fearing to scare the boy once again, "don't listen to mean words, it's only mean words, nothing more, nothing less. Don't be hurt by them, okay?"

Jimin looks at Yoongi with big teary eyes, and this time he doesn't seem to be too panicked. Then he looks at the banana milk in Yoongi's hand with a little gulp.

"O-oh, you can have it," says Yoongi. Jimin scrawl to the entrance of the tunnel with a little smile on his face but still doesn't come too close to Yoongi. 'Maybe he is nice' thought the untamed calico cat.

Yoongi rolls the banana milk towards Jimin, giving him a genuine gummy smile. This boy is so adorable, so endearing in his eyes. Jimin catches it, a light blush coloring his cheeks before he turns to the opposite side of Yoongi to drink it.

"Go home safely," says Yoongi before getting up and walking away.

Jimin feels happy.