9

Jimin smiled at Yoongi's offer nodding gently. His home was only two minutes away from the convenience store, but the younger was greedy for the only company he seemed to enjoy. So both of them slowly got up from their sits and walked in the dark night side by side. Yoongi was advancing a bit farther in order to keep the distance Jimin liked in place.

It seemed that both of them were trying to walk as slowly as possible in the hope of having more time together.

It was weird to Jimin.

He would have never have thought that he'd want to bond with someone. Yet he does, maybe Yoongi really was magical. Maybe it was the magic of the atmosphere surrounding both of them walking under the shiny sky.

The silent symphony, a beautiful song lulling them. Jimin looked up at the stars in the sky. 'It seems so shiny tonight,' he then glanced at Yoongi, scanning him. His eyes hungrily feeding themselves of Yoongi's sight. 'Not as much as you, though.'

Yoongi didn't know what Jimin and he had, but it belonged to them only. No one in a hundred of people could have something like it. They had something special, unique. Different.

Yoongi snapped from his thoughts when he heard a loud sound that broke the silent symphony they were lulled in. The loud sound being caused by Jimin falling because his shoelace got untied -also because he was focusing more on the older than on his way.

Yoongi tried his best not to chuckle at Jimin's clumsiness but he lost it when he saw Jimin's confused face. Jimin was so special, he was precious, every particularity of this boy was endearing and captivating.

A smile draws itself on the older's face which mesmerized Jimin who locked his eyes on it while Yoongi slowly approached closer to his untamed calico cat-like boy. Jimin froze in place, still on the ground. Yoongi came way too close in his opinion and Jimin's breathing started to accelerate as well as his heart.

He wanted to run away but at the same time, he didn't want to.

Jimin's eyes still not moving away from Yoongi's smile. He observed Yoongi kneeling down before tying together his shoelace with all the care. "Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? " chuckled a bit Yoongi as he was finishing to lace Jimin's shoelace tightly.

"Ah...sorry I- I shouldn't have, I didn't think," said Yoongi when hearing Jimin's overly fast breathing caused by the proximity.

 'I can't run away anymore'

The older slowly walked away, sliding his hands in the pocket of his jacket. After taking some steps he noticed that Jimin wasn't following.

The older turned on himself only to see Jimin still at the same spot, looking at the shoelace of his bright red shoes, a beautiful blush spreading on his chubby cheeks, making him look even more heavenly.

"Jimin?"

- I hope it's not too boring.