7

The two of them are there, sitting on a table of the convenience store. The night wasn't cold and the stars seemed to be shining even more than any other night. Maybe it was because Jimin was there beside him, but everything seemed so peaceful, so beautiful. Everything was perfect. Yoongi liked Jimin's presence. It was somehow calming.

Yoongi gulps down his noodles and puts his chopsticks down as he lets out a profound sigh of satisfaction. Jimin was still eating his ramyeon slowly. Yoongi was contemplating Jimin eating in silence, enjoying the moment of pure peacefulness.

The calico cat like boy seemed so adorable, so fragile, and Yoongi was grateful to have in some way achieved to create a connexion with this boy. Yoongi was happy, he felt unique with him. Jimin was extremely endearing, he seemed almost magical in Yoongi's eyes. 

He wanted to be able to make Jimin smile widely more often, to perhaps even manage to hear his laugh. Yoongi wanted to make Jimin feel less scared, he wanted to just be there for him, just like the tunnel of the playground in which Jimin hides when he's scared or sad; he wanted to be like that tunnel to Jimin, so he'd run to him when he feels like this.

What Yoongi didn't know is that he is this kind of person to the younger. Jimin had run to their store with the hope to see him.

Jimin having finished his cup of ramyeon puts his chopsticks down too, he looks at Yoongi and a shy smile makes its way on his perfect features. However, Yoongi knows that Jimin is still sad, it is shown in his eyes.

Yoongi smiles back at Jimin before wondering if he should still ask what is wrong. But before he could decide what to do, Jimin spoke, taking Yoongi aback since it was rare.

Jimin looked timidly in the older's eyes before asking gently something that surprised Yoongi even more.

"W-what does it mean that 'I'm like a scared calico cat that needs to be tamed' ?"