4

The following days Yoongi anticipates passing by this store while going home, hoping to be able to see the boy again. 

But each day Yoongi feels himself get disappointed because the boy isn't there.

One week passes by without seeing the calico cat like boy. Yoongi feels a bit sad at the thought that he might not see him ever again. He doesn't even know his name.

A sudden pouring rain occurs, falling on Yoongi, who doesn't have an umbrella so he decides to squat at Jimin's habitual spot to be out of the sudden fall. He crouches in the corner Jimin is always at. That's when he notices two cute yellow rubber rain boots in front of him. 

Yoongi slowly looks up and sees his calico cat like boy watching him, an umbrella in his hand. The blond haired boy is wearing a big navy blue rain pilgrim and hides his little face behind the hood timidly.

After a while, he takes tiny steps towards Yoongi and hands him timidly an umbrella without a word. 

"Thank you," manages to say Yoongi, feeling himself melting at the adorableness of the boy. Jimin quickly turns on his feet and begins to walk away, but hearing Yoongi's voice saying "Calico cat" makes him turn around.

Yoongi watches Jimin's eyes looking around attentively, trying to find a calico cat near him and chuckles lightly before saying, "No no, you. You're like a scared calico cat that needs to be tamed." 

Jimin doesn't reply anything and shows awkwardness compressing his lips together while playing nervously with his fingers not knowing what to do.

"What's your name?" asks Yoongi getting up but once he arrives a little too close in Jimin's opinion the latter becomes frightened. Yoongi can hear Jimin's breathing becoming overly fast, his big and beautiful brown eyes grow huge in fear. 

"H-hey it's alright, don't be scared," says Yoongi taking some steps backward.

"Jimin," he says almost inaudibly before quickly running away with his yellow rubber rain boots.

Yoongi's face lights up. He's cute. His name really suits him.