6

Jimin likes hoodies. It's perfect for hiding yourself in it if you chose it a bit oversized. It's like an armor for Jimin, he feels protected by it, it feels reassuring. He liked bright colors because everything else was already so dull. Jimin had always liked those two things, bright colors, and hoodies.

But then he started to appreciate another thing and he wasn't sure this was right. He still liked it.

After those words had escaped his mouth Jimin quicky ran further to go back home. Home. He hated going home. There was also three things that Jimin hated; people, school and home.

His uncle wasn't someone you'd want to live with, he was always pissed for nothing -or more exactly, pissed because he has to take care of Jimin since his parents had abandoned him. It isn't Jimin's fault but he still feels guilty for being a burden when he's not his child.

However thinking about it again, there was one thing that he liked about his home. It's only two minutes far away from the convenience store. As Jimin opens the door of the apartment his uncle welcomes him by making him countless reproaches which makes Jimin run back to the convenience store and sees Yoongi eating ramyeon in it. His eyes meet Jimin's teary ones. Jimin wipes his tears before joining the older boy and without a word, Jimin sits on the chair next to him.

"You wanted ramyeon too?"

Jimin hates school because the others are making fun of him, for his awkwardness, his quiet, his sensibility and the way he dresses with a lot of bright colors when everyone else's wearing black or grey since it's more fashionable.

Finally, Jimin hates people because they are making him feel scared. He always has this impression that whenever he passes by people they are criticizing him and when he hears people laughing he always has the horrible impression that they're making fun of him. That's how his social anxiety feels like. The feeling of not 'fitting in' anywhere, the feeling of being the center of the attention in a bad way.

Yoongi gets up and buys Jimin a cup of ramyeon too before sitting back on his chair next to Jimin while Jimin watches the boy's actions closely.

"Eat up kiddo," says Yoongi before slurping more of his noodles.

Of course, Yoongi knows Jimin came back because he needed to be comforted because something is wrong, he saw Jimin's teary eyes. But he didn't feel like asking what was wrong. Sometimes the best way to comfort someone is not to ask why they are sad but make them forget about it.

Jimin looked at his noodles before looking at Yoongi eating hungrily. It felt so easy to be there next to him, it felt so easy to feel cared for by him.

Yoongi glances at Jimin as Jimin starts slurping his ramyeon.

Maybe Jimin fits it for once.