chapter 5

Chapter 5

As we got to the pack house I hear Jackson in our heads “we can somewhat trust this people, they mean us no harm but we should still be careful until we now more.”  We all nod our heads except Brandon who is to busy looking at everything around him, from the pack members to the houses, to the toys that are all over the place. Back at our old pack house we didn’t have this many people, houses or toys for that matter. We were a pack where everything that was of any value either already belonged to the alphas family or soon would. The nicest thing we tended to own was our bodies and even that still tended to belong to the alpha.

Once we had arrived at the pack house Cecile let us upstairs to a room, “this is the biggest room we have that is not occupied. You can use it until we get a better room set up for you guys while you make your decision?” She finished it like a question. “Well I’m sure you guys are tired so I’m going to leave you guys to rest and relax, no one will bother you guys until you are ready to come and join us. Sweet Dreams.”

As she leaves we look around “so what do you guys think” I ask them?

“I like it, its bigger than your room back home and they didn’t try and separate us like the last pack we meet.” Jackson said.

“Yea, and they seem kind of nice and not really pushy or mean.” Manuel second.

Michael and Brandon just look around and nod in approval. We all turn and look at Sissy “well Sissy what do you see?” I ask her.

“I see no problems; I see that this pack is fair and kind to its members. If we decided to stay we will be happy and loved here.” She tells us. “We will stay for now and see what happens, we will give it a week before we reevaluate our decisions” I tell them. This seems to make them all happy seeing as I’m not just making all the decisions with out even asking their opinion like mom and dad and everyone back home use to.

“Let us try and get some sleep, we’ve had a hectic couple of days” I say as I go to the biggest section of floor and shift back into my wolf. The rest follow and them we all lay down as near each other and me as they can and we sleep with out fear or worry.