Chapter 7

Chapter 7

As evening approached we found it hard to get Ryan, James and Roger alone. They always seemed to be doing something, or going somewhere. Talking to them was turning out to be harder than we had anticipated. “How are we posto tell him we want to join his pack and tell him our story if we can’t get him alone for more than I minute?” Jackson complains to me. “I don’t know hun, but we will find a way and if it doesn’t happen tonight we can always try again tomorrow, rite?” I tell them.

As I finish saying this we see Cecile walk into the living room, “Cecile” I say as she turns to us “would it be possible to get some time with Ryan and his Beta and Omega alone?” I ask as she cocks her head to the side thinking. “He’ll have time to talk in about 30 minuets how much time did you need with them?”

“How much time does he have to talk to us?” I ask instead of answering her question.

“Well he doesn’t have anything else scheduled till the pack meeting at 9:30,” she tells us. As I look at the clock I can see that its only 5:30 that gives us 3 hours to tell him our past, our gifts and that we would like to join his pack,  while still leaving time to get ready for the meeting, I think to myself. “Do you think you can fit us in from 6 to 9, then?”

“I don’t think it should be a problem, come to his office at 10 to 6 and I’ll let you know he can squeeze you guys in.”

“Thanks Cecile, see you then.”

The pack had gotten use to the fact that the pups didn’t tend to stray very far from my side, unless they where going to the bathroom and even then all that tended to separate us was the bathroom door. If they found it strange, they never said anything to us. They had also accepted that we wouldn’t speak of our past, they seem to understand that we would tell them, when we were ready.

At 10 to 6 we were outside the alphas door waiting for Cecile to tell us if he could see us or not. As we waited I asked the pups one more time thru the mind link ‘are you guys sure you are all okay with me telling them our past and about our gifts’ ‘Yes’ they all replied with out any hesitation. As we were talking to each other we didn’t notice the door open or hear Cecile try and get our attention. “One day you are gona explain what that’s all about, aren’t you?” She asks me. I just smile at her not telling her that time has come.

“He can see you guys now, and he has made sure that he will not be disturbed while you guys talk to him.” “And the Beta and Omega as well, rite?” I ask her, “yes and them as well.” She tells us with a chuckle.

“Come in,” I hear from inside. “Selena I hear you guys want to talk to me and my guard as well.”

“Yes, alpha Cecile could you stay as well, please.” I ask her to stay because as James is her mate he would tell her anyways and in the time that we had been here she had been nothing but a wonderful friend to us. “Of course I’ll stay, if you sure that’s what you want.”

“Of course its what we want, don’t be silly” as I tell Cecile this I can see the rest of the guys just standing looking at us. “You guys might want to sit down for this it could take a while.” Jackson suggests to them. As Ryan sits behind his desk, James and Cecile take the love seat in the corner, Roger sit in a chair in front of the desk but turn it to us as we sit on the sofa. I sit in the middle like always, Jackson to my left, Manuel to my right, Michael at my feet and Brandon and Sissy in my lap.

“We would like to formally ask permission to join your pack” as I say this I can see the smiles that start to come to every ones face “but before you accept we would like to tell you about our past, and the problems we might bring to the pack” as I finish you can see the looks of confusion on their faces.

“Tell us your story Selena, but I will warn you, there isn’t much you can say that will make me not want you in the pack.” He tells me.

“When you found us we had just run away from our pack, you had seen some of the damage that our old pack had caused me, what you don’t know is what pack we had run away from.” As I say this I can feel my pups start to tense up even Brandon at 2 years old knew that our old pack was nothing but trouble.

“Our old pack was called Judgment!”