Apparently Hospitals are my thing

I still don't know what happened to me. I woke up in hospital with a heart monitor attached to my finger and a bag of IV fluids. I looked around, mmhh, no one?

Where is everyone?

Have I been ditched again? By my own parents!?

2 minutes later my mum walked in, I relaxed and then slipped back into a deep sleep.

----

3 hours later

----

Everything seems to be blurry. What the hell?

I see my mum asleep on my dads shoulder. Her soft brown hair still sitting perfectly. Dad notices I'm awake and he gently wakes mum. She waked up in an instant and bolts over to my side. Tears running down her cheeks, she just stares at me. I look around and can only just see. I scan the room, balloons, kettle, door, ICU written on the door, a bed oppo...... Wait a minute, I'm in the ICU? I try to speak, but nothing comes out, I'm in too much shock. After about 4 minutes I ask mum what happened. She said......

 When I fainted in Miss Kingstons office I hit my head on the side of her desk and knocked my self out. I d toalso lost a LOT of blood because I was lying in the room for an hour before anyone found me and because I hit my head really hard it didn't stop bleeding. When Miss Kingston found me she called the ambulance, and said I had a weak pulse. They were at the school within 5 minutes. They couldn't move me until they had put a neck brace on me because they weren't sure what I had done to myself. Once I was on a stretcher the drove me to The Royal Children Hospital, mum and dad met me there. I was taken to get X-rays and an MRI, to look for any blood clots, or any broken bones i sustained from the fall. The MRI took 2 and a half hours, after that I was wheeled back into the emergency room, until the results came back.

Remember, I'm still unconscious at the minute.

The results were in 2 hours later. Because I was still unconscious Mum and Dad went into a consulting room for privacy.  The next thing they knew, I was in cardiac arrest.