61 days

CANCER

A disease caused by uncontrolled division of abnormal cells in a part of the body.

I still can't believe I'm going to die. The doctors are giving  me 2 months. Thats only 61 days. 61 days to say goodbye to my family. 61 days to say goodbye to all my friends. 61 days to say goodbye to this beautiful earth I've lived on and loved. I'm not ready to die.

Is anyone ready to die?

I really don't know.

----

3 hours later

----

I just woke up from my nap. Cancer makes you tired. Like, really tired. I sleep for roughly 18 hours a day, that doesn't give me much time to spend time with my family, but I still manage to fit it all in.  My mum and dad have been spending a lot of time on the phone to family telling them that it would be a good idea to come visit me before I get too sick.

What do they mean by too sick? I'm dying weather they like it or not.

Today I watched a whole season of Pretty Little Liars. My friend got me hooked on it last month. I'm obsessed and I think I have a problem.

The doctors are telling me I should tell my friends while I can, so I'm going to meet them tomorrow. I've told Carly, Sarah and a few others to meet me at the hospital. I just hope they turn up.

I'll let you know!!