{3: You're Sure?}

peter's pov. avengers complex, USA.

"How was school?" Wanda asks, pouring herself a cup of coffee.

I shrug. "Ok, I guess." I spread my books out on the table and grab an apple from the bowl. "You know, I really wonder why Happy can't just change his name. If would make him seem less angry, actually."

Wanda chuckles and pours in some creamer. Taking a spoon out of the drawer, she stirs her coffee.

"So...are we going on any missions soon?"

Wanda takes a sip of coffee. "Why are you asking me? Ask Tony."

"O-kayy, then I'll go ask him." I hop off the stool and slide down the hallway to the elevator.

"Hey, Mr. Stark?"

"Hey kid, what's up?" Mr. Stark doesn't look up.

"So, uhh, I was wondering when out next mission would be?"

"Peter." He finally looks up. "How many times have you asked me this already? What is my answer?"

"Right. Right. Sorry. See you later!" I wheel around on my heel and stalk back to the kitchen.

Wanda is watching TV when I come back. "What did he say?"

"I forgot I asked him already 3 times this week." I plop down onto the couch, unhappily.

Wanda chuckles, and I feel my phone vibrate with a text.

MJ

how's your internship going

good.

that's good

yeah

what are you working on?

Think, Peter, think.

"Uh, Peter?"

I whirl around to see Mr. Stark. "Yeah?"

"I figured you probably should work on something for your "internship" while you're here. If you don't want to do a simulation right now."

"Oh, n-no, I'll work with you."

"Good. Let's go."

Mr. Stark takes me to his lab, where he's repairing the repulser ray on the right hand of his suit. He explains what he was doing, and then goes to work.

I slip out my phone and take a picture to send to MK.