Chapter 3: Sincere

After, I got off the phone with my boy, Anastasia was giving me the death stare. I knew it wasn't long before she started to complain.

"Sins, who do you supposed to be captain save a hoe now or some shit?" I had listened to this bitch Anastasia, bitch the whole time that we had been in the car since we left Denny's.

Let me just get one thing straight right quick. Anastasia was not my bitch, but I fucked with her from time to time, and I often took her to cheap ass restaurants, Denny's being the one that was on the top of my list. Every bitch that I've ever fucked knew that when I said we fucking then that's what it is. No type of relationship goals and shit. Don't post me on your page because trust me I won't. I want no pictures of me in your phone, unless it's a video of me fucking your brains out. I don't tolerate no funny shit, like that shit that popped off tonight was unacceptable.
What she did to o'l girl was some weak bitch shit. Anastasia knows how I rock with that bullying shit.

" Anastasia please shut the fuck up before I put your ass out my damn car!" I told her, as I jumped onto the highway. I wasn't even the type of nigga that would sit down and argue with a bitch, but Anastasia's ass has been talking nothing but cash money shit about the way I handled ol girl back at the restaurant.

"You really are something else, sins. I hope you know that!" she told me, rolling her eyes as she began to look out of the window.

"I'm something else, Anastasia? Your problem is that you like to play fuckin' stupid and forget your lane. You getting mad at me because of the petty shit that you just pulled. I'm sorry, but I ain't the type of nigga that asks how high when a motha fucka tells me to jump! Just because you made everybody else laugh at that pussy ass shot was dead wrong, ma. You thought yo big dumb ass was about to get cool points from me? You know I don't indulge in that fuck shit." I told her. I was speeding now because I was ready to get her annoying ass the fuck up out of my car. Those men that were in the restaurant with me were trained to go killers, and the women were their wives.

So, at anytime I could've had them to take Anastasia bitch ass out, payed everybody in that bitch to keep there shit closed. But then I thought about how babygirl would view a nigga. I sat there thinking about all the different ways I could've killed her, and every idea made my dick stand each time. But then my shit went soft when baby girl aunt came and pull that fuck shit. She had a pretty big gash on her forehead from where her aunt hit her with a glass.

A nigga like me loves some Denny's breakfast, so it was my decision to go to Denny's tonight. This wasn't a damn date or no shit like that, and It made me sick to my stomach that Anastasia thought as such. I pulled up to the condos that she stayed in and parked my car right in front of the building. Hitting the locks, I waited for her to get out. When she did, she slammed the doors hard as hell on my black Range Rover, instantly pissing me off. I quickly put the car in park and I got out, walking fast so that I could catch up to her ass. I grabbed her by her neck and I squeezed, applying a little bit of pressure.

Anastasia was a beautiful girl, standing about 5'6" and she had the whole slim-thick thing going on, her waist was tiny ass hell but her hips were a little wide, and she had ass for days. She kept her hair in these long ass bundles.

I like to brag on a bitch that doesn't have to wear all that weave and makeup and shit to make a nigga's dick rock up when I pop up on her ass. Take lil mama back at the restaurant, who was our waitress for example. Baby girl had shoulder length curly hair, with hypnotizing eyes that would probably make me fuck around and give her the world if she was mine, and she didn't have a hint of make-up on. But I bet she didn't even know that she was one of the most beautiful women that I had ever laid my eyes on. No doubt that lil mama was definitely a square, self-esteem was fucked up, and she was a plain Jane, but to me, she was beautiful.

"You ain't shit, let me get the fuck up out of here before I kill your stupid ass," I told her. After I roughly shoved her, I headed back to my car. I peeled off disappearing in the night.
I was beyond feed up and the only thing that was running circles through my mind was lil mama from Denny's I wondered how long did she stay after I left and how she planned on handling that gash. She was too pretty to be out there by herself. Just looking in her hypnotizing eyes I could tell that she had a story. You could tell she was use to getting embarrassed but this time it was different. I seen how lil mama was staring at a nigga, making me feel some type of way.

So imagine my surprise when Anastasia pulled that dumb shit. At first my plan was to take Anastasia out then take her home; I knew she was going to convince me to fuck the shit out of her. Which was going to make it hard for me to do what I needed to do. Now that she showed me this part of her makes what I have to do more easier.