Chapter 6: Sincere

"We got a problem," Cross sighed, ending his call. I eyed my right-hand man while taking a long draw from the blunt being passed between us. His tone was serious. Blowing out the smoke, I gave him my full attention.

" Are you going to stand there or tell me what's up?" I asked, sitting up. Ready for The bullshit that was about to come.

"The trap was not up earlier in today. I've been blowin' up ya damn phone, to tell you about been real got over that way." I brought the blunt to my lips again, hoping another hit would keep me from going off. That was a problem all right.

"What do you mean? Why the duck you coming so late to tell me this shit?" I asked, feeling my blood starting to boil. Every nigga in this bitch knew I don't play no slacking shit.

"I mean, I've been trying to get in contact with you nigga." Cross tried to explain.

"Fuck!" I pounded my massive fist against the long conference table I just had installed.

"Is everything okay, boss?" My security guard Bruce asked fro m the hallway.

"nah if this nigga don't start explaining, it's going to be one. Cuz' I was told everything was straight." I said staring cross down.

"That's what I thought," Cross stated, taking a bite from the Apple he'd gotten from the center of the table."Tasha said it was straight. Then when she went back to drop of the product about a good thirty minutes later she was on the phone telling me that she drove pass there in shit was hot." He added.

"Tasha? I told you about fuckin' with that bitch. She's a fuckin' Hoe." I said.

"She ain't no hoe," Cross defended. " She's battling her own demons just like us. Besides who was I supposed to get to do the drop, if all y'all niggas was in here chillin' and shit?" He said with a little too much bass in his fucking voice.

When it came down to Tasha, there was no winning. He would argue until his face turned colors just to make that bitch seem like a saint. She was a childhood crush that he had never gotten over. She wasn't anything special, in my opinion. Her average face and thick figure wasn't impressive it was so common these days. Every bitch looked the same. I felt like she was grimy and always up to something. My guy didn't lie. I didn't trust her as far as his ass can through her. That's not far because his ass was so skinny.

"Fuck all that shit you talking. If you feeling some type of way you can go and join her broke ass. Now im'a ask you one time. Where is she ? "My nostrils flared as I removed my gun from my waist band. I say it on the table and all my soldiers followed suit.

"Why she gotta be a bitch?" He asked, challenging me with his eye's.

"Because she is." I said, and in one quick motion my nigga bones took his gun from his waist band and pushed the cold steel to his dome. Ready for my word he showed no emotion.

"Alright man call he'd man's off. I don't know where she's at but I could find out." He said, shaking like a little bitch

"Get in that, and just so you know Tasha stupid ass been around and back, she don't give a fuck about you. She's throat deep on that nigga's dick and you standing around, waiting for her to come up for air. Fuck that bitch!" I said, giving my nigga bones the signal to let his pussy was go.

"It ain't even like that." Cross said shaking his head, "I know she got a man. We're just friends."

"Just friends, hunh? Yeah, okay. Why go so hard then? I'm treatin' that bitch just like I would treat anyone else. She was the last person to touch and visit my shit."

Something in my heart was telling me this bitch was back to her grimy shit. Years ago we fucked me over, she had gotten me locked up in some stupid ass charges. I actually used to fuck with her when we were jits, well that until I walked in on her fucking the crew.