Chapter 1: Lucci

The moment I stepped into Tootsie's house I almost laughed because her crib reminded me of a Lil hut hut. Wasn't no damn furniture in sight so I guess a nigga was standing up. But I ain't mind I just needed my dick sucked.

She closed the door and dropped to her knees pulling my mans out and looking at it in awe. Shit ya boy was packing with that thigh slapper.

I watched her squeezed my joint and blew on the tip before sucking on the head."Ooo fuck ,you know what you doing huh Lil ugly?" I said grabbing her nappy ass hair, and fucking her mouth at the sametime. Her head game wasn't all that good, but I had to bust this nut.

She made gurgling noises as I shoved my pelvis hard into her face." You like that phat dick down your throat huh?" Her ass was trying to say some but I wasn't trying to hear her gap tooth ass. Just as I was about to cum some Lil fat nigga walked in. "Ma I'm hungry." He said unbothered by me fucking her mouth. I had no intentions to stop but his fat ass wasn't go leave quick enough. So I pulled my pants up and threw a stack in her face and left.

Nigga can't bust for shit.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Lucio but the streets know me as lucci, I'm twenty years old. I'm a perfect caramel complexion, I have dreads, a body full of tattoos, and i have pearly whites at the top and gold slugs at the bottom, hazel eyes, I'm built, and to top that off I got money.

My brother and I got shit cooking up but we not the type of niggas that discuss our business frequently. So let's move on and keep this shit rolling.

In another week or so, it will be my last day in Cali and we have unfinished business to do. After that's done I want to turn up with my niggas,take a few bitches home,and go back to the city were my black ass came from.

Looking down at my phone I seen five missed calls, three voice mails, and six text massages. I read the first message which stated ' Nigga wea you at?'.

'We have a problem' reading the message, I peeled off, making tire marks in the process heading in the direction of club kingdom.

                       ******
Pulling up at the entrance i tossed my keys to Bryce. Bryce was cave security and my number one hitter. "Take care of my shit." I said, walking past him. As soon as I got to the entrance the club was empty no one was here but all my crew. "Speak!" I said, wanting to know what the fuck was so important.

"Well, boss we got tipped that the feds up."Cave spoke up. Cave was our go to, she was in charge of everything when we were out of reach. She caught a few cases for a nigga but no doubt I always got her out of that shit.

Growing up we were the definition of best friend goals. Well that's until she want us to become Bonnie and Clyde. Except we never had anything other than a friendship. She was like my sister, so imagine my shock when she sat down and told me what happens when I walk her home and she closes that front door.

" Take care of it. Talk to our inside help and get that shit under control. "I said, not speaking to anyone in particular.

" You got it boss. "Cave said.

Walking back to my car I checked my phone only to find three missed calls. I powered my phone off and peeled off. Burning rubber, I let my evil thoughts flood my good thinking.

Music bumping I pulled up to my house. I turned down my system and punched in my gate code. Holding my eye up to the box; allowing it scanned my eye. Once it had ran it through the system, it confirmed me and my gates opened.

Driving up my circular drive way I killed the ignition and locked the doors. But, not before I grabbed my Asian chow. Letting myself in I locked the door and turn my security system on. "Time to relax." I mumbled, walking up the stairs. 

I went straight to my bathroom, I felt so uncomfortable with that bitch saliva still on me. Turning on the water i let it run until it got hot enough for me to get in. Getting in, I put my head under the water letting my dreads swing free. I felt relaxed for the first time, in a while. All my niggas see is this big ass house and all my clothes and cars. But they never notice that behind all that shit, a nigga was real deal lonely.

I got this big ass house and it's only me in this bitch. I was ready to see my mini mee's running around this bitch. A nigga was real deal tired of coming home to a empty house eating takeout and shit. I want a home cooked meal. It wasn't always this way, at first I had me a fiance , she was my everything. We were unbreakable. But I guess the streets was strong enough to break us apart.

I caught a charge and got a life sentence. But, them cracka's couldn't hold me down. My case got reduced to a two year sentence. At that time I was still getting missions, and when a nigga got out I had to complete them. I stepped out of that life, killing people was my passion that shit made my dick stand. But after they dropped the book on me at the age of seventeen at that moment I knew that shit wasn't for me. I watched how it effect everyone around me. The money was good but was it really worth the pain i was putting my love ones through. I got out and still had to complete those missions and afterwards I stepped out. I tried to do some light shit like get a nine to five but the money wasn't fast enough. The streets was ringing and I was ready to pick that bitch up.

My granny always told me that the streets has no love for anyone. But these cracka's don't either, so I rather slave with my niggas then to be a slave to another nigga. As far as my granny concern I'm a business man, which I am. She just don't know what kind of business that is. She lives all the way in New Jersey and she loved it up there but I never tried to stay longer than a week or for holidays. At first I felt uncomfortable with leaving her all alone up there but then I realized I'll feel more uncomfortable if I drag her down her.

I'm young, black, and rich, I know i'm a target. Which means how I have these streets shook I know she's going to be a target too. I just couldn't risk that so I kept her where she was.

Getting out of the shower I didn't bother to wrapped a towel around my lower body. Walking in my room, I dried off and slipped in a pair of boxers. I turned on scandal, and ate my food. After I was done, I laid there watching it. While drifting off to sleep. I had work to do tomorrow. A nigga need to catch his zee's