Chapter 8: Shoota

"Nigga where the fuck is lucci dumb ass? Text that nigga and she where he's at. " Sincere said. We were all sitting around waiting for lucci, so we could discuss our next plan.

" Man, I just call that nigga like ten times and I just shot him a text telling him to hurry his ass up." I said. "But if I'm being a'hunnit dawg something in me telling me some shit ain't right." I added.

He looked at me for a minute. I'm guessing to find a hint of humor in my eye's. But right now it ain't the time for my jokes because one of our head huncos went a wall. "Mane, the only thing that's wrong is lucci the pussy slayer didn't tell us that he wasn't coming in because he knee deep in some pussy." Cave said making  everybody laugh.

Sincere sat there like he was thinking of something. But everything was cut short when lil woopa walked in. He was eating a lilly dilly and bopping his head to the music that was blasting through the speakers. "what is yall doing in this bitch? whats poppin sin?" woopa said, giving everybody some dap. "it aint none" sincere said. woopa just nooded his head and sat down on the sofa next to gunna.

"where the fuck yo lil bad ass comin' from?" i asked. 

"mane, i just came from over there on tenth and that shit pack with them slushy ass niggas. niggas got shot up, dat shit fucked up my head cuz i seen lil jits getting carried away. yall should've seen that car, bro."woopa said giving us details of the shit that just took place on tenth. 

" yeah our shit just got hit up and we've been trying to get in touch with lucci ass but that nigga aint answering his phone." sincere said. "now thinking of it the car on tenth looked alot like luc, i thought he was here but i guess not. maybe yall sho--" woopa started, but was soon cut off by sincere phone ringing. sincere held up his hand signaling for woopa to wait. 

"speak." he had it on speaker being that he was breaking down the weed.

"um, is this mr. Salvatore?"the person on the other end spoke.

" Depends. Who you?"he said.

"Were calling from the Boynton Beach Bethesda Memorial Hospital." She said.

"Oh shit am I late on a bill or something?" He asked, while sitting down his drink.

"No sir, you're actually all caught up and more. We're calling you in regards to Mr. Luciano Salvatore'semergency contact. You're listed as the first person on his contact list, correct?" She asked.

" yeah, that's correct. Something wrong?" He ask with eyes full of genuine concern.

"Yes in fact Mr. Luciano was rushed in an hour ago. He's out of surgery and the doctor would like for you to come in. So he could go over his conditions with a family member." She informed.

"Say no more." He hung up. After he gave instruction to the worker's for the remaining shifts. We were on our way to the hospital.

As soon as we pulled up sins jumped out leaving me to park the car.  When I walked in the emergency room I saw sinn's in ol' girl face. He pointed towards the crew and I knew exactly what he was saying. We all smiled and waved, knowing inside we were all feeling the exact way. Dark!

He walked over to us and handed us all our guest clips and that had  lucci's room number.

                     ****

"Sir I know that kind lady over there gave you all a pass, but only the immediate family could go. I could only allow two of you at a time; If that's okay with you sir?" An older black woman stopped sin, which made us all stop walking.

"What's your name again?" Sins questioned. "Betty" she answered while placing a finger on her name tag. "They're good. Their Immediate family." He assured her. His word's was truthful being that we are, all we have.

"If you say so. You guys may go in but keep your voices down. Also don't touch anywhere with a bandage." Betty said before she turned on her heels and gave security her permission to let us pass. Although they didn't need it because they we're taking orders from the king himself. I wonder who she thinks sign their checks. Because it's damn sure ain't Joe's fat ass.

Security escorted us to lucci's room, and while getting closer we noticed Nika outside of his door talking on the phone. She didn't seem sad or like she'd been crying. If anything she seemed happy but that smile wiped off her face quick when she seen us heading towards her.

She told whoever was on the other line she'll talk to them later. I saw the look in sins eye's match all of ours. Meaning we all thought the same thing. I wonder what she was hiding, and what got her smiling. Everybody knows the only time Nika is happy and smiling is when money was on the table.

What we should be concerned about is who giving her the money and what kind information she's trading for it.

I know it kills sincere to see lucci laid up in the bed defenceless but its nothing we could do but trust the doctors word for it.