#38♡Your 5SOS Song♡

♡Preference #38♡

~Your 5SOS Song~

Nash: Everything I Didn't Say
"Taking every breath away,with all of the mistakes I've made.From all the letters that I've saved,this is everything I didn't say."

Cameron: Gotta Get Out
"Even when the sky is falling down,even when the earth is crumbling 'round my feet.
Even when we try to say goodbye,you can cut the tension with a knife in here"

Matt: Try Hard
"She's got a rose tattoo but she keeps it covered,I play guitar but she's into drummers,she's seen my face around but she doesn't even know my name."

Carter: Amnesia
"I remember the day you told me you were leaving.I remember the make-up running down your face.And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them.Like every single wish we ever made."

Shawn: Good Girls
"She said to me:Forget what you thought 'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.So just turn around and forget what you saw 'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

Jack G: Heartbreak Girl
"I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.Hold you tight straight through the day light,I'm right here. When you gonna realise that I'm your cure, heartbreak girl."

Jack J: Don't Stop
"Don't stop,doin' what you're doin'.Every time you move to the beat,it gets harder for me
and you know it, know it, know it.Don't stop 'cause you know that I like it.Every time you walk in the room,You got all eyes on you and you know it, know it, know it."

Taylor: She Looks So Perfect
"You look so perfect standing there,In my American Apparel underwear and I know now, that I'm so down.Your lipstick stain is a work of art,I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart and I know now, that I'm so down."

Aaron: Out Of My Limit
"You're just a little bit out of my limit.It's been two years now,you haven't even seen the best of me.And in my mind now I've been over this a thousand times,And it's almost over,Lets start over."

Hayes: Beside You
"She sleeps alone.My heart wants to come home.I wish I was, I wish I was,beside you.
She lies awake.I'm trying to find the words to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was,beside you."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT THANKS MY LITTLE KITTENS!!! XOXO

Love - M