#32♡Your Break Up Songs♡

♡Preference #32♡

~Your Break Up Song~

Cameron:

Song: When I Was Your Man

Artist: Bruno Mars

"I should've bought you flowers and held your hand.Should've gave you all my hours,when I had the chance."

Nash:

Song: I Never Told You

Artist: Colbie Caillat

"I miss those blue eyes,how you kiss me at night,I miss the way we sleep."

Carter:

Song: Nothing Like Us

Artist: Justin Bieber

"Cause nothing can ever,ever replace you.Nothing can make me feel like you do,yeah."

Matt:

Song: Apologise

Artist: OneRepublic

"I'd take another chance take a fall,take a shot for you.I need you like a heart needs a beat,but it's nothin new."

Shawn:

Song: Six Degrees Of Separation

Artist: The Script

"First,they say the worst is a broken heart.What's gonna kill you is the second part,and the third is where your world splits down the middle."

Jack G:

Song: The Scientist

Artist: Coldplay

"Nobody said it was easy,it's such a shame for us to part.Nobody said it was easy,no one ever said it would be this hard.Oh take me back to the start."

Jack J:

Song: How To Save A Life

Artist: The Fray

"Where did I go wrong? I lost, a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night.Had I known how to save a life."

Taylor:

Song: Broken Hearted Girl

Artist: Beyoncé

"I don't wanna be without you, babe I don't want a broken heart.Don't wanna take a breath without you, babe I don't wanna play that part."

Hayes:

Song: Amnesia

Artist: Guy Sebastian

"If only I could wake up and not breathe you.I wanna know how it feels not to need you."

Aaron:

Song: Over Again

Artist: One Direction

"If you're pretending from the start,like this,with a tight grip,then my kiss.Can mend your broken heart,I might miss,everything you said to me."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT THANKS MY LITTLE KITTENS!!! XOXO

Love - M