♡Hayes Grier♡

♡Hayes Grier♡

Requested by:@duhh_magcon

This imagine is for the wonderful @duhh_magcon.I hope you enjoy your imagine lovely.xoxo

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~Hayes Grier~

"No...No Hayes,why did you even make me watch this." You whimper,shutting your blue eyes tightly as another loud bang emits from the tv .

"Hey,don't blame me, you were the one who wanted to have a movie marathon." He chuckles,putting his hands up in defence

Okay that was true,but still,when you asked him if he wanted to hung out, you never thought horror movies would be part of the agenda.

Refusing to open your eyes you feel Hayes shake your shoulder.

"It's okay to look now Makensie,it's not even that bad."

Lifting your head,you watch in horror as a hand emerges from the mans throat,while large moths fly out of his mouth.If things couldn't get any worse,the lights flicker,as the demon drags itself across the floor.

"What the mcnuggets Hayes!" You yell angrily.That little son of a leprechaun is gonna get it."I freakin hate you!Why the hell did you do that for!"

Hayes takes in your angry expression,then starts laughing.What the actual hell is he laughing at?

Wiping a tear away,he beings to speak."You don't hate me Makensie,everyone knows you love me." He replies smugly.

If only he knew.

You had wanted to tell Hayes so many times that you liked him but every time you went to confess to him,You couldn't form the words leaving you looking like a gaping fish out of water.

Masking your disappointment,you shake your head and punch his arm playfully.

"You're such a loser Hayes."

"Only for you baby."Hayes sends a wink your way,before casting his eyes back towards the screen to watch the remainder of the movie.

。 。 。 。 。 。

It took 15 long,agonising,torturous minutes for the movie to finally finish.To say you were happy was an understatement.

Stretching your arms out,Hayes stands up,then turns towards you,"I'm going to use the little boys room,I'll be back in a sec."

"Okay but I'm picking the movie this time ." You shout at him as he rushes off to the toilet.

Looking through the rack of DVDs that you own,you decide on the Little mermaid.Cos hey who doesn't love a good Disney movie.

Unknown to you Hayes walks as quietly as he can,creeping up behind you and shouts,"BOO!" right in your ear making you jump.

"YOU'RE SO DEAD HAYES BENJAMIN GRIER!" You scream as you chase him throughout the house. Continuously threatening his life while he laughs the whole time.

After what felt like hours of chasing,you finally managed to corner him against the couch.The look of pure fear on his face was absolutely hilarious.

"Now Hayes," you say menacingly."We can either do this the easy way or the hard way.Take your pick."

"You'll never take me alive!" He declares,fist raised in the air and a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hard way it is then." With a shrug of your shoulders,you sprint towards him and pounce,knocking you both over the couch and onto the floor.

Bracing for impact you shut your eyes,waiting to hit the cold hard ground but land on a soft cushion instead.

"Makensie",the cushion groans."Can you get off me I can't breathe."What a rude cushion but wait...cushions don't talk.

Opening your eyes,you sit up to find yourself looking down at Hayes.

"You're still on me Makensie."

"I'm not getting off of you Hayes until you apologise for scaring me." Did he really think he could get away that easy?Silly boy.

"I refuse."

"Do you want me to tell the whole world about that time you were ten an--."

"Fine," he says hands up in surrender,"but I'm going to whisper it in your ear.Okay? Do we have ourselves a deal?"

"Deal...but you have to say that Makensie is the awesomest person alive and I love her so much."

Rolling his eyes,Hayes leans towards you,moving a section of your brown hair away from your face.

Soft lips touch your ear,as he whispers."Makensie is the awesomest person alive and I love her so much. I truly do.So...I was wondering if maybe she wanted to be my girlfriend.?

Pulling back, you stare at Hayes wide eyed.waiting for him to turn around and say he's joking.But he doesn't.

Finding your voice,you ask."Wait...so you like me?" Hayes nods his head."Since when?Where?How?Why?"You question him.Eager to hear his response.

"I realised I liked you the day of your 11th birthday.I remember,you were sitting,there with this huge grin on your face,with a sparkle in your eye and I swear for a second there my heart missed a beat." He says stroking your hair lightly.

Okay that was it.Leaning forward you kiss Hayes gently as he kisses back.Your heart was beating loud in your ears as butterflies danced in your stomach.

Pulling apart, Hayes looks at you and smiles."I'm going to take that as a yes."

"You wish lover boy." You chuckle slapping his chest.

"Babe I don't need to wish I know." Hayes replies cockily before kissing your forehead.

They say revenge is a dish best served cold.Well my revenge is a dish best served with a kiss.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOLLOW AND COMMENT THANKS MY LITTLE KITTENS!!! XOXO

Love - M