#41♡He Proposes♡

Preference #41

~He Proposes To You~

♪Shawn Mendes♪
Y/N= Your Name
L/N= Last Name

You and Shawn had just finished your meals at the restaurant he had taken you to for your anniversary.

You were currently sitting at your table waiting for him to come out of the bathroom,when the lights in the restaurant started to dim making it impossible to see.

A light appears near the stage,where you can see shawn standing there holding his guitar. He sees your puzzled face and smiles.

"Now I know some of you might be asking yourselves,why I'm up here today and if you aren't that's okay too." He jokes earning a few polite laughs from the other diners.

"You see today is a very special day,today is me and my girls 5th anniversary and to say thank you for loving,and putting up with me I thought I'd sing you this song." He smiles at you once again,before turning his attention to the the strings of his guitar.

You watch in awe,as you hear the tune of one of your favourite songs Marry You by Bruno Mars.

Looking at Shawn with wide eyes and your mouth open, He starts to sing to you,making you feel like the only girl in the world.

"It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,I think I wanna marry you.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,No one will know oh oh oh,Oh, come on, girl.

Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,Shots of patron,And it's on, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah-yeah;And we'll go, go, go, go-go.If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you."

The restaurant bursts into a wave of loud applause, snapping you out of your dazed and confused state.
After thanking everyone for their applause Shawn makes his way over to you.

Getting down on one knee he holds onto your hands giving them a squeeze, before pulling out a dark square shaped box.

" Y/N,I've known you for nearly 8 years of my life and in those 8 years,even before we started our relationship,I had always loved you.I loved your smile,I loved your hair,your eyes I loved everything about you and now that I finally have the courage to show you how much I love you,I just hope you feel the same way too."

Pulling the box open,Shawn placed in front of you a gorgeous gold banded ring, with diamonds embedded into the gold,which then held a larger stone surround by smaller diamonds.

"Y/N L/N will you marry me?"

Tears start to fall freely down your face as you stare into Shawn's eyes.

"Yes."

You whisper grabbing him softly by the face so your lips would meet his.Your hands tangle in his hair and his wrapped securely around your waist as you both share a passionate kiss.

It wasn't until you heard the loud cheers and claps of the others around you that you realise that you were still in the restaurant...

Burrowing your face into Shawn's shoulder to hide your embarrassment,he picks you up and carries you towards the exit.Once you're both in the car you turn to Shawn.

"I love you Shawn and words can't describe how much I love you but thank you for tonight it was beautiful.You made me feel like a princess." You say placing a kiss on his cheek,before slipping your fingers into his.

"You're not my princess anymore babe, you're my queen and words might not describe how much you love me but you just made me the happiest man in the world,that must count for something."He replies with a twinkle in his eyes.

You smile to yourself,out of all the people in this world to fall in love with, you fell in love with Shawn and you couldn't be any happier.

"I love you Shawn."

"I love you too Y/N."
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey Guys!! Hope you liked my new imagine if you want me to do one for the other boys let me know :)

Btw I've been thinking about starting to do Maze Runner Imagines since I'm obsessed atm 😍😍😍 idk should I ?

Love you guys xoxoxo
-M
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
LIKE.
COMMENT.
FOLLOW.
VOTE.