~'7

🍃9reat! - Stand By Me

"That guy, is he nice?" Sunwoo asks after feeding a spoonful of soup into his mouth to quell his hunger. He has been starving since evening after his practice ends.

"Which guy?" Hayeon arches her brows. She knows many boys and that is including Sunwoo's friends (that he insists to introduce them).

"You know, that one with skinny jeans, loose shirt. The one with sad, angsty face. The one you were with earlier." Sunwoo elaborates. He has a habit to pay a little too much attention to details.

"Ah Chanhee? Yah, he is older than you." Hayeon glares. Sunwoo shrugs.

"I don't care. Why? Do you like him?" Sunwoo is straight to the point. He does not like to dily-daly and jumps into questions he needs.

Hayeon almost chokes on her food. "Kim Sunwoo, we just meet yesterday." Hayeon replies calmly while collecting dirty plates and piles onto a place.

"Love is not defined over time." Sunwoo refutes.

"You know I cannot love that easy right?" Hayeon sighs.

There is a silence between them.

"But not everyone is like Hyunjae." Sunwoo scoffs. He gulps his last bite of food and then gathers the plates onto the sink. He starts to wash the dishes.

Hayeon checks her phone and keep scrolling her contacts tab. She stops scrolling as she sees a certain name.

"Lee Hyunjae." She mutters the name.

"He still ignores you?" Sunwoo asks while doing the dishes. He tries to sound nonchalant but he always has the urge to rip the boy's head.

"I avoid him. It is just weird." Hayeon replies back. Hyunjae and Hayeon are never a thing but Hayeon just casually like him because the latter is very friendly. Hayeon hints about her liking Hyunjae to himself but she never knows everything turns very awkward. Hyunjae slowly stops talking to her and then she feels very embarrassed after realizing what she has done.

"You should talk to him and has a proper closure. At least it lift your heavy heart."

Hayeon stares to the ceiling. "Uhm, I will try, Sunwoo. Is ain't easy, you know?"

"Still," Sunwoo finishes cleaning the dishes and dries his hands, "you should know how he feels about you and how it turn out later. A proper ending is better than a drifting relationship." He chugs his water and then goes to the living room. Hayeon tails him behind.

"You are such a good talker. Why don't you find a girl too?" Hayeon scoffs.

"I am dating." Sunwoo firmly replies nonchalantly.

This time, Hayeon spits her water. Luckily it does not spills on Sunwoo's face. "Ops, sorry. I just didn't expect that. Does Younghoon even know?" She wipes the spills at her lips with her sleeve.

"I don't really know." Sunwoo shrugs.

🌼🌼🌼

"Hey, what is up?" Kevin comes in giddily.

"The ceiling." Juyeon weakly answers between coughs. He has this eyesmile on his face and still laughs softly at his joke.

"I should've known this habit of yours never and NEVER EVER die even when you are sick." Kevin rolls his eyes as well as his sleeves as he puts down the groceries bags.

"Don't you get any better? It has been three days." Eric queries worrily.

"It seems like the medicines does not work on me. But we should be patient." Juyeon comments.

"You should try other meds. Let me text Chanhee to-"

"Text me what?"

Kevin's eyes shoot up at the door where Chanhee just shows up.

"Yo how's your date bruh?" Eric pipes in and gives Chanhee lenny face before hiding behind Juyeon after Chanhee gives him his fist.

"Text me what, Kev?"

"Oh well, to stop by pharmacy and buy new kinds of meds for this guy." Kevin pats on Juyeon's thigh reassurringly.

"Well," Chanhee hands a plastic bag filled with medicines mostly Paracetamols to Juyeon. "I already bought it. Kinda guessed that since he is still bed-ridden after doses." Chanhee replies while giving the bags to Juyeon.

"So, how is your day?" Sangyeon pats Chanhee's shoulder in fatherly gesture.

Chanhee shrugs, "Well nothing much." He replies nonchalantly.

Kevin smirks, "You were busy texting me about how she looks tho. How she blinks her eyes cutely and she forgets her way home... hmm? Is it really nothing much?" Kevin wriggles his brows while Chanhee is drowning in agony.