~'11

🍃MAMAMOO - Starry Night

"Sunwoo, you know that I lied to you right?" Hayeon opens up. She feels uneasy to lie about her real relationship with Hyunjae to Sunwoo. Sunwoo only thinks they are just bestfriends who requits crushes and crashes.

Surprisingly, Sunwoo nods. "Both of you are dating and I am not blind to unsee how lovey both of you are." He even replies expressionlessly.

"Ah, you knew it all along." Hayeon has nothing else to say. Sunwoo sounds so pissed off and she exactly knows why.

"And I also know that cute hyung likes you." Sunwoo adds after gulping his water.

Hayeon almost has her head slammed onto the cupboard. Thanks to her quick reflexes, she is able to dogde it.

"How on earth? Yah, you should not give me heart attack with such things." Hayeon voices irritatedly.

Sunwoo puckers his lips. "I know you like him too. And-"

"What about Hyunjae then?" There comes Younghoon, drenched in sweats and still in tracksuits.

"We are not together anymore." Hayeon weakly says. Younghoon goes to her and cups her face.

"A better has yet to come, don't be so sad." Younghoon comforts.

"Well, he came." Sunwoo nonchalantly replies.

"He came? Wah, who is him? Do I know him?" Younghoon beams. He goes to the refrigerator and takes out apple juice which is Sunwoo's.

"Yahh that is mine!" Sunwoo pouts but he lets Younghoon takes it anyway. "Chanhee hyung."

As soon Younghoon hears the name, he jumps excitedly. "You know, he is a math genius!"

Hayeon arches her brows. "He looks like.."

"Yeah I know. But trust me, he is. We played hockey together before."

Sunwoo arches his brows too. "You played hockey? Whoa that means you also know Haknyeon?"

Younghoon sips his juice and nods. "Well he is two years below me so yeah. He is good. And why is that?"

Sunwoo's cheeks become flushed as he hears Younghoon's compliment.

Hayeon facepalms. "Haknyeon is his boyfriend."

Younghoon chokes. "What the hell?! You should've told me sooner! I almost set him up with some cheerleaders!"

Sunwoo put on resting bitch face. "He told me and he rejected it."

Hayeon chuckles but in the same time she cringes. "Well I get that loverboys.. I am going now. Bye!" Hayeon grabs her bag and goes outside.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Eric pokes Chanhee's shoulder. The boy has been staring at the cushion for the longest Eric has seen and the younger has no idea what kind of appeal the cushion has to make his hyung stare to it like that.

"HYUNG!" Eric yells.

Chanhee jolts, he manages to punch Eric at his shoulder. "That is what you get for scaring me!" Chanhee rolls his eyes.

Eric pouts. "Don't blame me. Next time stare at your girlfriend the way you stare at this old cushion!"

"What?!"

"Eric is right. You have been staring at the cushion. For perhaps an hour?" Juyeon comes with a History textbook in his hand and also some blank papers. "So Eric, tell me which topic you did not understand." He gives the book to Eric.

Chanhee ignores the two and continues staring. Then he sighes loudly. And repeat the cycle.

"Hyung, I swear to God I will burn this cushion if you keep doing that. I wonder what this cushion has done wrong to you." Eric is frustrated.

"It is not that but-"

"Sorry but I don't know it is possible to fall in love with a sofa?"

Both Chanhee and Eric turns to Juyeon, mindblown by his question.